• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
115 degrees
IMG_4636.jpg

I knew not was a S10 from the second photo. I own one and familiar with ‘em from that view, as a mechanic.

I couldn’t figure out the first pic until I gave it some thought…. No wonder the truck has a new gas tank - the old one blew up…. first photo
Look at the 2nd pic again, by the Lift, up there, up there to the right of the lift is a Tire and just next to the tire is an emblem showing S-10...!!!

I don't post these much. But this is what a mobile home looks like after a tornado and a little bit of clean up. What has struck the family is that the toilet and the rug in front of it are where they were. Lesson is, if you are in a mobile home, hang on to the toilet.
This is from the April 27th, 2011 tornados. N. Alabama (no one was in the home. They were next door in a brick house. It exploded too. )

Post trailer remains after April 27th tornadoes.jpg

That’s the third pic. I was bragging (lol) out my car and truck knowledge, sayin I recognized it before seeing the emblem. :p
The 2nd Picture has the Truck on the Big Blue Rotary Lift to the Right of the Tranny with the people working at it...!!! Look to the Right and UP...!!!

Something nicer than my last photo. This is in the back yard under a water tower used as an antenna base for Dad's ham radio. It's so flat and bare out there that when you look to the horizon you can see some of the curve of the Earth. The fenced area off to the left is that cemetery across the dead end street from them.

Channing under antenna swing.jpg

Latest posts

Back