diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Breakfast was 2 eggs over easy, ham, french toast.
Lunch was tenderloin with cottage fries.
Dinner was deep dish pizza, beer.
Blueberry cobbler with chocolate ice cream hot caramel sauce glass white wine.
Stuffed to the gills.
I don't think I could eat all that in a day LOL, that's a lot of food!
Don't remember the last time I ate 3 full meals with dessert. Maybe on a cruise to Mexico 15 years ago....

I don't think I could eat all that in a day LOL, that's a lot of food!
Don't remember the last time I ate 3 full meals with dessert. Maybe on a cruise to Mexico 15 years ago....
I brought half home for leftovers.
My Irishman and I share food.
Hence why I cook in miniature, I don't eat a lot.

Last edited:
Was tired from working in orchard this afternoon and more from today....sat down awhile and brain tried telling me stay home today....so i got up and went hiking...it was hard..i was tired...last bit back to truck i had to push..hips,legs and feet were/are sore.

but i done it.

week 18 day 7

today I am going to make something husband and son like more than I do, enchiladas. I got some ground turkey at the store and want to try this out. Never used ground turkey before for anything. Will probably make some soup

Mobookworm: congrats on your weightloss! October was a bad month for me, I just didn't stick to anything and had candy, alcohol, lots of baked stuff, didn't stick to my hours , didn't make soup a lot until a few days ago. So now I am back to 14 pounds , oh well

Latest posts

Back