diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no point in being miserable hiking, that doesn't make you a loser. I wouldn't go hike in the pouring rain either . Maybe do some indoor exercising
well....i actually like hiking in the rain...but theres a reason i lived and worked in PNW so it rained every day. One duty station got over 200 inches a year...lol....so i hardly ever let rain stop me from going outside...it was programed in me when younger...so yea...i be a bit crazy on that side of life stuff...lol

week 15 day 3

so I finally weight myself and back up to 13 lbs to lose , blahhhh. Oh well.

Today soup with lamb shanks and green beans. I usually make some bread with this but debating if I should not. If I make it, I will eat it
you can do it.....!!

well....i actually like hiking in the rain...but theres a reason i lived and worked in PNW so it rained every day. One duty station got over 200 inches a year...lol....so i hardly ever let rain stop me from going outside...it was programed in me when younger...so yea...i be a bit crazy on that side of life stuff...lol
I love hiking in the rain. But there are times to pull back. Storms are one of them.

Latest posts

Back