diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiked at dark...seen 1 doe down by the river and then part way back i seen 2 fawns on a cliff feeding in some bushes.....then almost back to truck i seen 2 bucks..one was old big boy i been seeing too......oh and a groundhog.

Dug some old clothes out of the back of the closet to see if they fit.
I do believe that little black leather skirt will fit in about 6 weeks.
Just in time for the holidays.
Rode the recumbent bike for 15 minutes already.
Got 1 mile walked already this morning.
Just finished BD too for 15 minutes.
This Libra/ Scorpio has set some goals.
I do believe I can be tad bit orney.
We shall see.

hiked at dark...only seen 3 deer...timed myself coming back up the grade to truck....steady pace back and got record time too....mechanically i am moving pretty good right now i think.

week 13 day 6 and 7

well 10 lbs to go still LOL, I never seem to get past that

day 6 was pizza
day 7 I am going to make green bean soup with lamb shanks and some sort of bread
if nothing else...look in mirror and say..i am 10....and walk a way !!

well....i worked pretty hard on garden this afternoon....i just wanted to kick back and do nothing the rest of day....left side of brain said go hike..right said oh heck no we are not....sooooooo...i forced myself to go...i was ok physically just tired...my brain just wanted to be a quitter....but the winner side won out but he had to get out and push part of the hike....lol....yea...i didnt give up ..i hiked at dark...winner winner chicken dinner !!

i do often...intermittent fasting ...5 days is longest only water fast i done....took 3 days of slow refeeding to get my system back up and running..on 6th day a spoonful of egg was about all i could handle.

Everyone fasts for a little bit ( like overnight), I try not to eat between 6 pm and 10 am

Week 14 day 1
I need to get serious about the diet again, been slacking all summer. Now daughter is supposed to visit which means I will be baking stuff for us and making desserts most likely. That's ok, I will start up again at some point

today : Korean fried chicken, rice and some salad
miso soup

Everyone fasts for a little bit ( like overnight), I try not to eat between 6 pm and 10 am
i agree....i drop weight when i eat only at noon and then 6pm...so it puts me at 18 hours fasting.... i can change it up some and have varied results too.

i get results to eating breakfast at 6am and then supper at 6pm and i see huge difference if i then go hike at lunch skipping just that meal.

dr.burg on youtube says intermittent fasting is or can be just eating 3 meals a day and nothing in between.

when i went 5 days i was sick with severe pain from my injury and couldnt think of eating...i done it without pain meds too....i dropped a solid 20# too in that 8/9 day period.i dont want to do that again... spring 2019

Rough day today...didnt want to do it...my mind wanted to though...i hiked....but my mind was pushing entire time as body was dragging.

Been doing BD exercises with the military ladies.
I can see difference in them.
They say can a noticeable difference in me.
Some of their husbands just stand their shaking their heads in disbelief.
Some of their husbands just stand their with hands on their hips shaking their heads in disbelief.
All of their husbands wisely take the 5th to keep the peace in their households.
Laughter is flowing, great fun, good friends makes this weight loss journey bearable.

Been doing BD exercises with the military ladies.
I can see difference in them.
They say can a noticeable difference in me.
Some of their husbands just stand their shaking their heads in disbelief.
Some of their husbands just stand their with hands on their hips shaking their heads in disbelief.
All of their husbands wisely take the 5th to keep the peace in their households.
Laughter is flowing, great fun, good friends makes this weight loss journey bearable.
not sure what that is...and a few others you use..please explain...i am dumb

hiked late in day.....its been mostly great day....especially once i got cobwebs out of my head this morning. hike was good..brain wasnt having to push my body nor body in a strain or hard ...so i got to go like Ferdinand the bull along watching deer and trees and flowers...on way back i timed myself....all up hill up the canyon 1 mile in 18 minutes never even breathed hard.....soooo...i could shave lots of time off that i think if i pushed it.

goal is to do 5 miles without stopping..so far i only get about 4.5 miles max and i got to get a sip of water and lean or sit a few minutes taking relief off my spine and leg..it will only take so much pounding at once...but even that seems to be increasing too

anyhow...use to do 10-15 miles a day in rough country...goal is to 5 miles...rest half hour or less stand up and go again for 5 miles.

i might can do more miles total in a day if i done them in 2 mile sections with 15 minute break over and over...only time will tell...and testing

all is variable the steeper the terrain...when it gets as steep as a ladder you bet i slow to a snail pace...lol...or lots of rocks and boulders.

Last edited:
not sure what that is...and a few others you use..please explain...i am dumb
I think their husbands are amazed we are still working out.
Usually some dropping out after 3 weeks.
But we are doing this exercise.
And having fun doing it.
Think outside the box of exercises.
Several years ago there were several new kind of exercises came out: Zuma, Boot camp etc.
This BD exercise was in that time zone.
If you can't figure it I will tell you by Friday.
This would be a good Friday Five question.....lol......
What does BD exercise mean?

I think their husbands are amazed we are still working out.
Usually some dropping out after 3 weeks.
But we are doing this exercise.
And having fun doing it.
Think outside the box of exercises.
Several years ago there were several new kind of exercises came out: Zuma, Boot camp etc.
This BD exercise was in that time zone.
what does BD stand for?thats what i dont understand or know...lol

Babes Dancing??????????

what does BD stand for?thats what i dont understand or know...lol

Babes Dancing??????????
No, not it.
But a good guess.
I will tell you will use every muscle in your body to do this exercise.
Your core muscles will get a great workout.
This would be a good exercise for d_marsh to try.....lol......

Last edited:
oh...so its some kinky sex exercises to kill off boyfriends and lovers.....

oh...i recall you saying soft leather....ok

never mind...elkhound roamed way out past his pay grade i think.......i just whistle and be on my simpleton way....
What you guessed was a good guess.
I do like soft leather, but I also like Chrome, Candy Apple Red Indian Motorcycles too.
I don't happen to be a typical woman.
And I am good with that.
And no it won't kill off boyfriends or lovers
Belly dancing?
Yes Ma'm

I think the Belly Dancing exercises are working.
My muffin tops are considerably smaller.
And my waist line on my jeans are getting loser.
And with Belly dancing it improves your posture too.
Hopefully my blood pressure is coming down too.
We shall see in two weeks about the blood pressure.

Back