diet starting today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no point in being miserable hiking, that doesn't make you a loser. I wouldn't go hike in the pouring rain either . Maybe do some indoor exercising
well....i actually like hiking in the rain...but theres a reason i lived and worked in PNW so it rained every day. One duty station got over 200 inches a year...lol....so i hardly ever let rain stop me from going outside...it was programed in me when younger...so yea...i be a bit crazy on that side of life stuff...lol

week 15 day 3

so I finally weight myself and back up to 13 lbs to lose , blahhhh. Oh well.

Today soup with lamb shanks and green beans. I usually make some bread with this but debating if I should not. If I make it, I will eat it
you can do it.....!!

well....i actually like hiking in the rain...but theres a reason i lived and worked in PNW so it rained every day. One duty station got over 200 inches a year...lol....so i hardly ever let rain stop me from going outside...it was programed in me when younger...so yea...i be a bit crazy on that side of life stuff...lol
I love hiking in the rain. But there are times to pull back. Storms are one of them.

i made dang sure i got my hike in today...i went early...it was 79f and very humid...clouds rolling in and out and spotty rain....i seen 2 squirrels and 3 deer...one was a buck...he is lop sided...one horn is a foot long and the other is just a nubbin.....lop sided spike he is !

just soaked in nature today after missing yesterday for sure !!

week 15 day 4

I did make streusel cake with the lunch yesterday LOL, it just goes with it

today more bread: making cornbread and beans, corn and fried pork belly. It's a rotten weather day so there .

wow, and I didn't say "rotten" LOL but that is what showed up, they can autocorrect this?

week 15 day 4

I did make streusel cake with the lunch yesterday LOL, it just goes with it

today more bread: making cornbread and beans, corn and fried pork belly. It's a rotten weather day so there .

wow, and I didn't say "rotten" LOL but that is what showed up, they can autocorrect this?
yes....certain words the forum either blanks out or auto changes.....bologna is one used....lol...i think its bullcrap spelled with an s....lol

lets see bologna !

yep...auto corrects to an edible....lol

rotten...ok i change the word till i got rotten...know what you said now....what you said is true...its is S weather.

raining here and i had a rough night and early morning with inner thigh cramps....they had me bent over in 45 degree and couldnt straighten up...made me sick to my stomach even....dont know if i hike or not today.....not had these in a very long time....i took double dose of magnesium plus rubbed some mag stuff directly on muscle to absorb it...we shall see.

its probably got to do with a nerve from my spine out of sorts...this to shall pass.

Latest posts

Back