Food shortages are here and getting worse.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's where we are.

Also in Tennessee and that is where we are as well up on the plateau. With 3 back to back snow storms the stores have remained that way for almost 3 weeks not being able to restock really between. Never so thankful for being a prepper and convinced it was a good move.

“Major Grocer Emails Customers Explaining Its Empty Shelves

1642611715462.jpeg

A major grocer is warning customers about its inability to fully restock shelves due to supply chain issues.

In an email to shoppers, Giant Food president Ira Kress spoke about the “challenging period” they’re going through.

“As our entire region manages through yet another very challenging period caused by several recent weather events and the ongoing effects of the pandemic, we have experienced significant strain on our supply chain," he said. "Please know that we remain 100% committed to serving you, and in providing you the absolute best shopping experience in the market."

1642611750907.jpeg

“Hey @GiantFood your shelves have been empty for 3 days… what’s going on?”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahb...t-significant-strain-on-supply-chain-n2602044

🇨🇦 "The trucker vaccine mandate is “working”. These images were take at the Sarnia - Port Huron border crossing. Normally the trucks are lined up for 2-3 kilometres before the bridge. Today there is no lineup whatsoever.

Freight isn’t moving."

View attachment 14807
I fish there on the American side. Good freighter watching too.

There are many ways to circumvent stupidity. One advantage I have living in a large metro area is multiple chain stores. IE all the Dollar stores. Many grocery store as well. My strategy is to hit them all up as frequently as possible but make it look like it's my weekly shopping. Wear a mask. It messes up the facial recognition. Getting around stupid is rather easy. Also pay cash and go when moderately busy.

Last edited:
Look who went into hiding. . .

Disclose.tv
JUST IN - Canada's PM Justin
Trudeau isolates himself for 5 days
after learning of COVID exposure as a
trucking convoy approaches Ottawa,
the capital of the country.

Same here, Walmart , Ingles, Sams all wiped pretty clean but Publix’s still have most things just not the amount normally on the shelves.
((( LETS GO BRANDON )))

We have a greatly reduced availability of food in all our grocery stores too. Sometimes days on end without a HUGE line of products. Many products are just gone. Milk seems to be having real issues. Especially the stuff I use like heavy cream and organic milk. Yogurt is missing as well.

We have a greatly reduced availability of food in all our grocery stores too. Sometimes days on end without a HUGE line of products. Many products are just gone. Milk seems to be having real issues. Especially the stuff I use like heavy cream and organic milk. Yogurt is missing as well.
I saw the same with most all the milk,eggs,frozen hash browns and most of the prepackaged frozen goods.

Pope declares that pet owners are “selfish” for squandering resources instead of using them on children.

The key point here is that it establishes we are somehow competing for limited resources with animals. Just like the media narrative about China using too many soybeans to feed their pigs.

They are making animals into “the other” and villianizing them, following the classic genocide-justifying script.

And this is a blatant part of the WEF-driven agenda to move to a #PostAnimalEconomy, and end #AnimalAg.

#WarOnPets

https://thehill.com/changing-americ...gests-pet-owners-without-children-are-selfish
****, that's what he is..and I'm being polite.

We are still full on groceries, fuel, building materials and such. President Orban has designated the price of flour, cooking oil, sugar, salt and certain other foods to have a price which was last year in October and the prices cannot be raised for any reason above those levels.....the basic staples cannot be made expensive for any reason whatsoever. Lets go Anti-Brandon!!!!

Back