• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Where were you born?
2. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the sibling pack, oldest, youngest, middle child?
3. What is the highest education you have achieved?
4. Were you ever in the military? What branch did you serve in? Highest rank?
5. What was your first car?
1. Pierre, South Dakota (in S.D. Pierre is pronounced peer, not pea-air)
2. 2nd of 4
3. Some graduate work and lots of credits beyond a B.S.
4. Never in the military
5. Toyota pickup--I'm a farm girl

I can't believe I'm actually gonna answer questions
emo12-gif.64838

1. Where were you born? Huntsville, Alabama.
2. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the sibling pack, oldest, youngest, middle child? 4 brothers and 1 sister. I was the forgotten one next to the youngest.
3. What is the highest education you have achieved? Degree from community college in Diesel and Heavy Equipment Mechanics. Never had less than 3 job openings waiting for me.:D
4. Were you ever in the military? What branch did you serve in? Highest rank? No. Missed being sent to Vietnam by only 1 year.
5. What was your first car? A 1958 Austin Healey, that the cops could never catch.:p

I'm just looking at this thread for the first time in probably a week. I had no idea that I was nominated before now. I will not do this again. Everyone needs to take a turn. I just wrote some questions off the top of my head. If I get nominated again, this thread will die because there are thousands of other people who can have a turn. I asked people when I had my first turn, and several of you turned me down. This totally takes the fun out of this for me.

1. Where were you born?
2. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the sibling pack, oldest, youngest, middle child?
3. What is the highest education you have achieved?
4. Were you ever in the military? What branch did you serve in? Highest rank?
5. What was your first car?
Love your questions, I can actually answer all of them

1. Germany
2. 1 younger brother
3. BS in environmental engineering
4. no but daughter is currently in the Navy and her dad was in the Army
5. Ford Mustang ( I was married to a car dealer LOL)

I had a 510 wagon, manual transmission. I loved that car. Did you know they were used for racing cars for a while?
I bought it and did a little city driving in it. One time I was driving from city to city, first time out on the highway, and the needle on the temperature gauge kept creeping into the warm zone. Not good when I was just starting out on a road trip. I finally decided to just go the speed limit and that needle fell back down into the cooler range. It wanted to go faster and I was more than happy to help it!

Have you lived in the Denver area most of your life?
Except when I lived with Magus in GA.

1. Where were you born?
Springfield, Mo
2. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the sibling pack, oldest, youngest, middle child?1 older brother, 1 younger sister, I’m the middle
3. What is the highest education you have achieved? I have 2 masters degrees
4. Were you ever in the military? What branch did you serve in? Highest rank?yep, Air Force, 0-5
5. What was your first car?1976 Ford Ranger

Love the questions!

1. Where were you born?NSW, Australia
2. How many siblings do you have? Where are you in the sibling pack, oldest, youngest, middle child? Eldest of 6
3. What is the highest education you have achieved? Graduated with a degree last year, Working on my Masters now
4. Were you ever in the military? What branch did you serve in? Highest rank? No
5. What was your first car? Oh gosh, a little Volkswagon that never got on the road, 😂 just drove around the house because husband had a chopper we used to go anywhere.

thank you!

I can imagine that in HS you were the top ‘cheer leader girl’ …. and it was fun for you but got old.

Just imagining…. I’m in a way different boat. I wasn’t the popular HS sports playing jock or the class clown. But it was cool when last year at my 40 year class reunion - the ‘girls’ liked me.
:D

Guess I’m just saying: Don’t sweat it if you’re still popular today.
No, I was never a cheer leader, nor a popular person. I was very introverted when I was growing up, worked a lot, didn't ever really party much. I am still fairly introverted, but I am friendly with people that I see on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back