Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mode d'emploi chat croquette.jpg

Yes and they're fine, as long as you understand them.
Let me add some information, so everyone reading this has a better understanding of tarantulas and other spiders. In aIl all breeds of spiders, their fangs are on the bottom and their eyes are on the top of their bodies. If you press down on any spider, their natural instinct is to bite down, so it's best to flick any spider off your body from the side, rather than press down. If you smack/swat them quickly, they will die instantly, so take your pick, but keep in mind that you don't want to smack/swat a baby or small child, except in an emergency. All spiders are poisonous but some are more poisonous than others. Female spiders have bigger butts than male spiders and no, that's not a joke. Female spiders are more docile than male spiders. Children are smaller than adults so their bodies are more susceptible to the same amount of poison. I'm not trying to scare anyone, just supplying information, incase it's needed.

I donated my last tarantula to Ventura (California) middle school back in the 1980s because my girlfriend did not like it. The science teacher asked me to give the kids a talk on spiders. I did that to two classes and those kids were fascinated and loved it. It was fun and they were informed.

Let me add some information, so everyone reading this has a better understanding of tarantulas and other spiders. In aIl all breeds of spiders, their fangs are on the bottom and their eyes are on the top of their bodies. If you press down on any spider, their natural instinct is to bite down, so it's best to flick any spider off your body from the side, rather than press down. If you smack/swat them quickly, they will die instantly, so take your pick, but keep in mind that you don't want to smack/swat a baby or small child, except in an emergency. All spiders are poisonous but some are more poisonous than others. Female spiders have bigger butts than male spiders and no, that's not a joke. Female spiders are more docile than male spiders. Children are smaller than adults so their bodies are more susceptible to the same amount of poison. I'm not trying to scare anyone, just supplying information, incase it's needed.

I donated my last tarantula to Ventura (California) middle school back in the 1980s because my girlfriend did not like it. The science teacher asked me to give the kids a talk on spiders. I did that to two classes and those kids were fascinated and loved it. It was fun and they were informed.
Venomous. Not poisonous.

Dick Head
This wins. Pet names should never be more than two syllables. When you stick your head out the back door and scream their name to come home the fewer syllables the better.

This wins. Pet names should never be more than two syllables. When you stick your head out the back door and scream their name to come home the fewer syllables the better.

My last 3 dog names... Ten, Joe, Sam. I keep critter names to one syllable. The horses, Bud and Kit. Not only one syllable but chosen because they will carry on the wind and echo down long hollows. Out here in the country dogs sometimes chase deer, for miles. Got to have a simple name to shout when hunting your dogs. My horses would answer me from a half mile away when i called them.

Back