How long would you last an apocalypse

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no ours aren't very smart, one year next door neighbour even ran out of toilet paper!! if they run out of TP what else do they run out of? no not very smart people at all!!!
if you run out of tp in this country thats sad. you can get it at pretty much any store hahaha

well it just goes to shop how little the average sheeple does stock in this country.

We swapped out ( used and did not replace) our stocks of toilet paper and went onto bio-degradable moisturised baby wipes instead cos they are far more useful.

i take it,that its either booby trapped..or your gonna lock them into it..LOL
Truthfully I have never had to worry about the closet the kids knew that when we moved in there is something different about the closet and after the paranormal team came in well it sort of proved it. That is why I keep the door closed all the time. I figure if the door is closed it will stay in there lol. My youngest wont go in our room unless if one of the older kids goes in first.

I was thinking about getting baby wipes. With baby wipes you can even wash up a little bit as well.
I buy (and use) Huggies Natural Care baby wipes. Unscented, hypoallergenic - You don't smell like a diaper change...

I carry the pocket pack in a cargo pocket everywhere I go. You won't believe how often these come in handy.

Here is what I buy:
hug23.jpg

0003600016368_500X500.jpg

don't put them down the loo, they'll block the ubend and they aren't that bio degradeable anyway.

drhenley..have you ever let one dry out? then try using it as a fire starter?

I have had them dry out, but I haven't use one as a fire starter. There is some sort of plastic fibers as well as cellulose fibers. I don't think the fumes would be very healthy.

true on not being healthy..but i dont think anyone has any thing to worry about if yall be camping out.and no one is down wind from it

I stand corrected, but most will have electric freezers that you can run for a few hrs/day to keep it frozen?
That is when there is a generator at hand??

Maverick says, < What I was eluding to, we should plan as if its 'going to happen' and not wait till the last minute to gather supplies, the more pertinent the so-called signs become the less likely what is needed won't be available. Pre-shtf procrastination is deadly in a post-shtf >, and he so right in that !!
I also am sure that UK and the rest of EU countries have their food and water supply just as US has?? They also have underground bunkers and whole city's underground, Moskou has one for 50000 people !! and so have more counties, EU has been preparing for a long time?

the UK has no food supplies bar whats in the supermarkets, distribution centres and on the trucks, there hasn't been any stockpiles of food since we joined the EU back in the mid 70s, I think that may have been one of the rules for joining, and I think the rest of Europe is in the same position. apart from a few old cold war bunkers which have mostly been sold off the only underground we have is in the main cities notably London.

Joe our military have 90 days of fuel and supplies, our civil population has NONE, we got rid of everything at the end of the cold war, food, fuel, boats, ladders, tools, vehicles, tents, field cookers, pumps, medical supplies, water, filters, generators, radios the whole lot. As BP points out we have what is in the Supermarket food chain and what is in the refineries. The UK pissed away all its assets and reserves to try and keep the lavish welfare state and NHS funded. EG during the big winter floods last year when Somerset was flooded badly we had to borrow pumps from Holland. Technically speaking the UK is F&&ed.

Maverick says, < What I was eluding to, we should plan as if its 'going to happen' and not wait till the last minute to gather supplies, the more pertinent the so-called signs become the less likely what is needed won't be available. Pre-shtf procrastination is deadly in a post-shtf >, and he so right in that !!
I also am sure that UK and the rest of EU countries have their food and water supply just as US has?? They also have underground bunkers and whole city's underground, Moskou has one for 50000 people !! and so have more counties, EU has been preparing for a long time?

its better to have it and not needed it, than to need it and not have it ( Motto of the 1St SW Kansas survivalists in the 80s)

and what is quite hilarious if it wasn't so sad is that the ordinary sheeple in the street STILL cant see it, dosent get it and never will.

Latest posts

Back