Humor Check

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3A0E0ECA00000578-0-image-a-13_1478251922880.jpg
3A0E0F2300000578-0-image-a-18_1478252041066.jpg
3A0E0F5300000578-0-image-a-19_1478252044022.jpg

Recently I was asked by another prepper could I ever see any circumstance where upon I would be keen to use PUBLIC TRANSPORT, like buses, trams, trains planes etc, I wonder if this counts ...............................................................

View attachment 6307
That's really bad, yet really good at the same time!

Great isnt it, Democracy and the loser lefties who have been ramming diversity and multi culturalism down our throats for years dont like it. Pathetic creatures.
I kind of agree, if he lost and his supporters were taking to the streets they would be complaining about that.
All I can say is it's done. Let's give him a chance and hope for the best. That's about all you can do for now.

A good old boy moved from Kansas to California with his family, After settling in for a few weeks he get summonsed to his kids school to see the teacher so he duly makes an appointment and turns up as requested.
The teacher says to him, " We asked the students to tell us what they did during the holidays and your son said you took him to the range to teach him how to shoot a gun!
Yes Ma'am that is correct,says the good old boy we do that most weekends after chores.
But But But your teaching your child to shoot guns he could kill people said the teacher
The good old boy sighed and said " No Ma'am I am teaching him how to be safe around guns"
The teacher snapped back "But you are equipping him to be a mass murderer !"
The old dude finally had enough and retorted " Ma'am with respect you are equipped to be a prostitute but you work as a teacher". before walking out.

all i can say,is country folks know how to survive.and that,the Texas governor already has a freezer full of food.seeing how he left it..but a total waste of a good hide..lol

Great article Mav! I liked the comments following it as well. I wonder if there is any state in the country that isn't broke right now?
Just googled it. The Midwest has it hands down. Alaska and Fla. both are at the top too, from oil and tourisum dollars. I'm guessing the Midwest is oil and gas as well. Sorry to see Kentucky at the bottom of the pile, as I'm from there, but escaped. Who knows, maybe a move to the Midwest is in cards.

Just heard a good one today,
Obama and Biden were talking between themselves today. "Joe, you know when the secret service has an incident they always yell 'get down'. Well now they will have to yell 'Donald Duck'!
Come on now, even the far right has to find a little humor in that one.....

Latest posts

Back