Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grrrr. Make the meme right. That's a Holstein - milking cow. Put in a Black Angus.
Kids who make these memes need to learn they are different.
I don't make em, I just steal em :p. My Animal Husbandry guide:

1718061199575.png

Last edited:
Grrrr. Make the meme right. That's a Holstein - milking cow. Put in a Black Angus.
Kids who make these memes need to learn they are different.
I agree on the Holstein cow part, but aren't about half the calfs each year males? I hear they are more difficult to "milk" so they are usually sold for meat.
:ghostly:

I agree on the Holstein cow part, but aren't about half the calfs each year males? I hear they are more difficult to "milk" so they are usually sold for meat.
Pretty sure that is where 'veal' comes from.

That was weird.

Do I keep it in my Youtube watch history or not?

Ben
It's really really old, kinda like me. If you watched, you will remember :p MUHAHAHAHA

You can eat milk cattle, we would butcher the bulls, but pound for pound you get half the finished product.
But e needed only one bull, so the other went in the freezer.
However the meme surprised me. I thought everyone knew the famous Black & white of the Holstein, I never saw a live one in person, just cartoons, memes, pic & movies.

Back