Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a air bump.jpg

Meh, I have a rough idea about rounds. The count is 0 for ftf/fte and other malfunctions, and 0 for parts breakages. And I don't have to worry about this:
glock-chew-toy.jpg

It's understandable how a dog could mistake it for a chew-toy. :D

You charging extra for the excellent home stiple job?

I took me awhile to figure it out and when I went back to look again it took awhile to figure it out again.
It's kind of like that picture "do you see an old woman or a young woman"?

Yep. And I felt kind of dumb when I did figure it out. :)

@Sentry18 - I know you think firefighters are sub-human, but I can't help but smile when I imagine your future son-in-law pulling you out :p

1. Those cops must have been trainees or auxiliary officers because no cop I know will climb into an elevator. They get stuck ALL the time.

2. I don't think firefighters are subhuman.. I just think they get too much recognition for spraying water and throwing out candy in parades. :D I bet they would be good at washing patrol cars though.

:cop:
pompiermec.gif

1. Those cops must have been trainees or auxiliary officers because no cop I know will climb into an elevator. They get stuck ALL the time.

2. I don't think firefighters are subhuman.. I just think they get too much recognition for spraying water and throwing out candy in parades. :D I bet they would be good at washing patrol cars though.

:cop:
pompiermec.gif

You forgot about them saving cats

Latest posts

Back