Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1689098595656.png

This is not true. The other day I was taking clothes out of the washer to put in the dryer. I got to the bottom of the washer and there were a dozen or so pea pods and a small carrot in there. While I was in the garden I grabbed some peas to nibble on and dug up a carrot to see how they were coming. I put them in my pocket so my hands would be free to weed a bit and forgot about them.

1689104387504.png

Just wait, your grand kids will have to deal with this!
View attachment 111761
You know it's coming backpacker, the human race is that dumb. LOL
EDIT:
WOW! Look at all the "MAD" icons!
OH, it gets SO much worse! Not only is she cute, she's educated, civil and treats your grandson like a man instead of a used bandage and actually praises him for "Acting like a man!" But cheer up, your grandkids will probably be cute as hell. I predict we'll have a generation so moral and so far right HITLER himself would scream about how conservative they are.

Last edited:
Right... I don't know how funny this is but it's sure a comment on the desperate need for eugenics! probably shouldn't click if you're eating, just saying!

Attachments

• hailtheapocalypse.png
    hailtheapocalypse.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 0
Hum the school yard elementary school song The itsey bitsey spider

While humming that little ditty
Add these words to it
The Itsey Bitty paycheck went in the Bank Account.
Along came the Bills and wiped the ——- out.

Add what ever word you are comfortable adding
Thank you Pervy uncle Joe

Latest posts

Back