Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1689350868195.png

Anything from Libby's is DISGUSTING, And this is from a guy that likes SPAM.
Dangit! Y'all made me hafta go and have a cangaah.
Nothing but Armour® for me.:D:thumbs:
No jelly, just juice in the can, that I pour down the sink.

Beanee Weanees. I believe they were Van Camp. Standard fare for fishing the beaches in Buxton, outer banks, NC. Sit them on the dashboard, they would be plenty warm when you needed a snack. A quick ‘meal’ you could eat with sandy, bait covered hands at short notice.

1689454777490.png

Beanee Weanees. I believe they were Van Camp. Standard fare for fishing the beaches in Buxton, outer banks, NC. Sit them on the dashboard, they would be plenty warm when you needed a snack. A quick ‘meal’ you could eat with sandy, bait covered hands at short notice.

View attachment 112010
I can't wait to go back to Buxton and do some serious fishing

this is soooo me. changed my bed sheets today. gets kinda tricky trying to feel for the corners and tuck it in hoping theres no spiders down there. was thinking of flipping the mattress but thought the palpitations my heart was having might decide to teach me a lesson. lol. just kidding. kinda. ;)

1689551228815.png

this is soooo me. changed my bed sheets today. gets kinda tricky trying to feel for the corners and tuck it in hoping theres no spiders down there. was thinking of flipping the mattress but thought the palpitations my heart was having might decide to teach me a lesson. lol. just kidding. kinda. ;)

View attachment 112076

Aggg! I hate that. Believe it or not, I still sleep on a waterbed. So lifting the corners is a true ordeal (heavy!) And the stupid fitted sheets have microscopic corners to slip over the mattress corners. So they slip right back off every time you try to get them into place. I will never get another waterbed! Not a difficult promise to keep, since they haven't been exactly easy to find for, oh, about four decades now. We do still have one waterbed store left in Denver. But when I dump this mattress I'm going to take it out of the bedroom after trimming it to size with a Sawzall - so I'm won't be tempted again to just go get another waterbed mattress "so I don't waste this nice wood frame that is still good!" Screw that.

Aggg! I hate that. Believe it or not, I still sleep on a waterbed. So lifting the corners is a true ordeal (heavy!) And the stupid fitted sheets have microscopic corners to slip over the mattress corners. So they slip right back off every time you try to get them into place. I will never get another waterbed! Not a difficult promise to keep, since they haven't been exactly easy to find for, oh, about four decades now. We do still have one waterbed store left in Denver. But when I dump this mattress I'm going to take it out of the bedroom after trimming it to size with a Sawzall - so I'm won't be tempted again to just go get another waterbed mattress "so I don't waste this nice wood frame that is still good!" Screw that.
Yes and no.

I recognized my water bed would be an issue if Teotwawki happened in winter. Swapped out for a normal mattress and not 100% happy with it. Doesn't have the range of the waterbed.

Ben

Latest posts

Back