Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This took imagination... The cab doesn't look like it was made for this 1ton frame, maybe a 3/4 ton van body. Then a different van body for the crew cab section.

But that is a nice bed!!! even fenders! 🤣 If you need to haul pipe or floor joists, bet the rear van doors open to! :thumbs:
Yup.

waffle.jpg

I looked at that questioning is that the parts left over from other projects?

Ben

This took imagination... The cab doesn't look like it was made for this 1ton frame, maybe a 3/4 ton van body. Then a different van body for the crew cab section.

But that is a nice bed!!! even has fenders! 🤣 If you need to haul pipe or floor joists, bet the rear van doors open to! :thumbs:
That cab is from a Winnebago, identical to mine. I'm guessing that's a Lower Alabama yard care service.

ONLY A FARM KID WOULD SEE IT THIS WAY!

When you're from the farm, your perception is a little bit different.

A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door.

A boy, about 9, opened the door.

"Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.

"No, they went to town."

"How about your brother, Howard is he here?"

"No, he went with Mom and Dad."

The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself, when the young boy says, "I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give Dad a message"

"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably. "No, I really want to talk to your Dad, about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant."

The boy thought for a moment, then says, "You'll have to talk to my Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bulls and $150 for the pigs,but I have no idea how much he charges for Howard."

ONLY A FARM KID WOULD SEE IT THIS WAY!
True story.
A guy came to Grandpas farm and he was gone.
We asked what he wanted and he said he was there to breed the cow.
My brother asked him where his bull was since he didn't have a trailer.
The guy said I'm going to do it myself.
My brother said this I got to see.
He was still laughing when Grandpa got home.

A boy went up to his father and asked him,
"Dad, what is the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically’?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered,
"Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then, ask your brother if he'd sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.”

So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?”
The mother replied, "Of course, I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great university!”

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?”
The girl replied, "Oh, good heavens! I love Brad Pitt, and I would sleep with him in a heartbeat. Are you nuts?”

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?”
"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million bucks would buy?”

The boy pondered the answers for a few minutes and then returned to his dad.
His father asked him,
"Did you find out the difference between 'potentially' and 'realistically'?”
The boy replied,
"Yes, 'potentially' you and I are sitting on three million dollars, but 'realistically' we're living with two hookers and a future congressman."

Latest posts

Back