Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were working in the field today. I was eating homemade meatballs and spaghetti. The guy next to me was eating a hummus wrap. 🤢
I found a piece of parsley in my spaghetti. I picked it out with my fork and threw it on the ground in disgust. The guy said what was that? I said I don't know some kinda effin plant.

You have seen the God Father, Star Wars & Star Trek, but not
The Princess Bride??!! Andre The Giant is in the movie.

1689944303729.png

You have seen the God Father, Star Wars & Star Trek, but not
The Princess Bride??!! Andre The Giant is in the movie.
Nope. I haven'te seen The Godfather either. I saw the Star Trek TV shows, but I don't think I've ever seen a movie. I don't remember for sure.

Star Wars, on the other hand.......I know every word to all 3 of the original trilogy movies. Back in the day, I remember standing in a loooooong line to watch Return of the Jedi at the local theater. My Return of the Jedi jersey shirt was my favorite piece of clothing. My Dukes of Hazard shirt ran a close second.

Nope. I haven'te seen The Godfather either. I saw the Star Trek TV shows, but I don't think I've ever seen a movie. I don't remember for sure.

Star Wars, on the other hand.......I know every word to all 3 of the original trilogy movies. Back in the day, I remember standing in a loooooong line to watch Return of the Jedi at the local theater. My Return of the Jedi jersey shirt was my favorite piece of clothing. My Dukes of Hazard shirt ran a close second.

Latest posts

Back