Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long ago I was stationed near Napa CA and about 20 winery's were just up the road. In those days wine tasting was free. On a 3 weekend payday everyone would be broke that last weekend including me. But I had a truck and gas station credit card. I'd load up my truck with buddies... 25 or 30 glasses of wine later... 🤣 and it was free!!!

I took a friend to the wine country in the mid 90's. Wine tasting was no longer free... $2 a glass, bummer! :( Probably because of me and my buddies! 🤣

Last edited:
1694822014540.png

Me: Finally had enough whiskers on my upper lip to grow a mustache. So I told the wife what I was thinking about doing.

Wife: No mustache.

Me. A few years have passed and I decided to go ahead and grow a mustache and I did.

Wife: I told you I didn’t like mustaches. Like kissing sandpapered. Shave it.

Me. I kept the mustache for a few more years before shaving it off.

Wife: Why did you shave it off? YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR SISTER NOW!!!

Me: I grew the mustache back. Now as we grow older I’m wondering when my sister mustache starts filling in should I shave mine off so I don’t look like her again? :eek:

Last edited:
Little granddaughter is almost ready for bed, but gets a little tv time. Am watching, "Is it Cake" with her right now. It's dorm room stuff.
We used to play Floor is Lava, too, when I was a kid. And sidewalk jumping (step on a crack, break your mama's back)

Latest posts

Back