Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1728784743881.png

OK, so.. I'm starting to 'get a little Worried' here, guys.. 🤔 Not sure Eggzactly what's going on.. 🤓

I think I've shared before my seemingly-Uncanny 'talent' for - Totally Involuntarily / Unpurposefully - creating 'Egg Sculptures / Art', whence - I swear, with my Hand on the Holy Bible - simply Dropping an Egg into / onto the pan when Cooking 'em.. I Do / Did NOT, in Any way shape or form, 'create' or 'influence' these 'Drops' - they Simply Formed like this, I swear...:oops:

My First 'Eggcident':

4759753a1c1db5e60abcf4e0c27245b2.jpg
😂😂😂 I 💩 you not, that's Exactly how it 'landed' / splayed-out...
The only thing I "did" was rotate the photo 90˚, but.. Other than that.. IT 'Created Itself'... 😂

Of course, I Immediately began singing '...Grouuund Controlll to Mayyyjor Tommm...' and then LMAO! 🤓 I mean.. What Are the Odds??!! Lol. OK...

#2 - (in Best David Attenborough Voice) 'The Extremely-Rare Peppered-Egg Moth':

Peppered-Egg-Moth.jpg
🤓 (or, Could be an 'F-35 on Hyper-ReEntry'.. ;) Either way, IT Created Itself..

3# - 'Which came First - the Quail or the Egg'?

Quail.jpg
😂

#4 (and again, I Swear - All's I 'did' was drop these two side / side - I did NOT 'form the straps', etc) - "AOC spotted passing thru a TSA checkpoint"..

Eggkini.jpg
😂😂😂

#5 (and this one's a Little 'mean', but.. Hey - It Formed itself..) - The Ill-Fated 'Titan Sub'..

Titan-Sub.jpg
🤓🤔 Wait.. How does it 'look like the Titan'? Well...

Titan-Sub-Kablooie.jpg
:D I know, I know.. 'Terrible, jd!' 🤓 (and Yes - That mod I did..)

..BUT.. Here's the One that has me 'Worried'.. THIS ONE.. I Just 'dropped' THIS AM...

WWIII-Over-Easy.jpg
🤔 ..whaHuh?? Back up a little bit...

2048.jpg
:oops: Ergo: By Golly I sure Hope and Pray that's Not a 'Prophecy Egg!!'
:eek:🤓

Anyone know a Good Shrink in AZ? 🤓😂

jd

Last edited:
OK, so.. I'm starting to 'get a little Worried' here, guys.. 🤔 Not sure Eggzactly what's going on.. 🤓

I think I've shared before my seemingly-Uncanny 'talent' for - Totally Involuntarily / Unpurposefully - creating 'Egg Sculptures / Art', whence - I swear, with my Hand on the Holy Bible - simply Dropping an Egg into / onto the pan when Cooking 'em.. I Do / Did NOT, in Any way shape or form, 'create' or 'influence' these 'Drops' - they Simply Formed like this, I swear... :oops:

My First 'Eggcident':

4759753a1c1db5e60abcf4e0c27245b2.jpg
😂😂😂 I 💩 you not, that's Exactly how it 'landed' / splayed-out...
The only thing I "did" was rotate the photo 90˚, but.. Other than that.. IT 'Created Itself'... 😂

Of course, I Immediately began singing '...Grouuund Controlll to Mayyyjor Tommm...' and then LMAO! 🤓 I mean.. What Are the Odds??!! Lol. OK...

#2 - (in Best David Attenborough Voice) 'The Extremely-Rare Peppered-Egg Moth':

Peppered-Egg-Moth.jpg
🤓 (or, Could be an 'F-35 on Hyper-ReEntry'.. ;) Either way, IT Created Itself..

3# - 'Which came First - the Quail or the Egg'?

Quail.jpg
😂

#4 (and again, I Swear - All's I 'did' was drop these two side / side - I did NOT 'form the straps', etc) - "AOC spotted passing thru a TSA checkpoint"..

Eggkini.jpg
😂😂😂

#5 (and this one's a Little 'mean', but.. Hey - It Formed itself..) - The Ill-Fated 'Titan Sub'..

Titan-Sub.jpg
🤓🤔 Wait.. How does it 'look like the Titan'? Well...

Titan-Sub-Kablooie.jpg
:D I know, I know.. 'Terrible, jd!' 🤓 (and Yes - That mod I did..)

..BUT.. Here's the One that has me 'Worried'.. THIS ONE.. I Just 'dropped' THIS AM...

WWIII-Over-Easy.jpg
🤔 ..whaHuh?? Look closer...

2048.jpg
:oops: Ergo: By Golly I sure Hope and Pray that's Not a 'Prophecy Egg!!'
:eek:🤓

Anyone know a Good Shrink in AZ? 🤓😂

jd
Use more Butter in your pan, you get better eggs!

Latest posts

Back