Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s still early in the morning for him, let him wake up and see what he will do .... If we fail then Europe will be next ...
From the time he wakes up until his afternoon nap is too early in the morning for him. From the time he wakes up from his nap until 6 pm is too late in the day for him. From 6 pm to bedtime is too late at night for him.

More than 150 units of equipment were destroyed - huge losses of the Russian Federation were announced

The Armed Forces repulsed attacks on three cities
1645716545626.png

7 planes were shot down
Helicopters - 3
Burned equipment - 140+
Taken prisoner - 16.
In addition, the officer of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Anatoliy Stefan told Telegram that 15 enemy tanks were destroyed by the Javelins in the Sumy direction of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The press service of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine published a photo:
1645716682275.png

24.02.22 17:29
Russian occupation forces are trying to capture the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. This is a declaration of war on all of Europe, - Zelensky

Russian occupation forces are trying to take over the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky announced this on Twitter, Censor.NET reports. "The Russian occupying forces are trying to seize the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. Our defenders are giving their lives so that the tragedy of 1986 does not happen again. This was announced to the Prime Minister of Sweden. This is a declaration of war on all of Europe," the president said.

(Something tells me that if these idiots take it, then the sarcophagus will be sawn into scrap metal and then it will not seem enough not only to Europe ...)

24.02.22 18:14
Russian invaders surrender: "No one thought that we were going to kill"

Near Chernihiv, an entire reconnaissance platoon of the 74th motorized rifle brigade surrendered to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the Facebook page of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzny. "The Russian occupiers, having stumbled upon the total resistance of the Ukrainian defenders, are surrendering. An entire reconnaissance platoon of the 74th motorized rifle brigade surrendered near Chernigov. Sergeant Major Buynichev Konstantin Sergeevich. 74 motorized rifle brigade, Kemerovo region The training was in Yelnya, yesterday we learned about the attack on Ukraine, we thought that they would return home. “No one thought that we were going to kill. We were not going to fight, we were collecting information,” Zaluzny quotes the words of the captured enemy.
1645719809866.png

video

( These people are idiots or they think others are idiots )

Last edited:
when the US started to supply the Afghans man-op anti-aircraft missiles (Sidewinders) - it eventually drove the Russians out - the Resistance got damn good at trapping the high flying chaff using fighter planes - helicopters were duck soup - they'd wait for the troops to load up and drop them flaming back onto the base ....

when the US started to supply the Afghans man-op anti-aircraft missiles (Sidewinders) - it eventually drove the Russians out - the Resistance got damn good at trapping the high flying chaff using fighter planes - helicopters were duck soup - they'd wait for the troops to load up and drop them flaming back onto the base ....
Ukraine was supplied with stingers and javelins and somehow distributed between units. The problem is that the offensive is carried out on a wide front by groups of unknown composition and in one area 30 tanks and 0 aircraft, on the other 30 helicopters and 0 armored vehicles. And they distributed evenly 3 stingers and 10 javelins. As a result, we get a shortage of weapons in both units ...
This is exactly the situation that exists today.

From the time he wakes up until his afternoon nap is too early in the morning for him. From the time he wakes up from his nap until 6 pm is too late in the day for him. From 6 pm to bedtime is too late at night for him.
Judging by what he was carrying in today's speech, this grandfather does not wake up at all ...
It is sad...

I once told you that Ukraine will end up being a pawn for NATO, they make you promises and when Ivan comes they will leave you out in the rain.
I'm really sorry for Ukraine and your people, but you were badly screwed by some and you were just used.

24.02.22 21:26
Russians threaten to shell the nuclear power plant, - Bezuglaya

Russian invaders threaten to fire on the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, located in Energodar. This was announced on Facebook by the People's Deputy of the Servant of the People Maryana Bezuglaya, Censor.NET reports. "Attention! Energodar is a nuclear power plant. The Russians have set up howitzers and are threatening to shell the nuclear power plant. This will be a disaster for all of Europe," she wrote.

( As I said... )

24.02.22 21:26
Russians threaten to shell the nuclear power plant, - Bezuglaya
And how is this different than a drug lord wiping out his competition's meth lab?
If Russia wanted to be the sole supplier of energy to Europe, that seems like a logical thing to do...
As I've said before, Russia's needs and wants are not that hard to figure out.

And how is this different than a drug lord wiping out his competition's meth lab?
If Russia wanted to be the sole supplier of energy to Europe, that seems like a logical thing to do...
As I've said before, Russia's needs and wants are not that hard to figure out.
Don't care about energy... It will be Chernobyl cubed. Radius of infection Up to the level of the exclusion zone will be an average of 600 km.

Does anyone know if there are bio labs in the Ukraine?

andestine
@WarClandestine

1) HOLY ****! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine. Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term? I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs. At first I was like no way. Then I started digging.

1645741905296.jpeg

They suspended this account. Here is the archive…

Last edited:
Losses of the invaders on February 24: more than 30 tanks, 130 armored combat vehicles, 7 aircraft, 6 helicopters, - Zaluzny

Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny announced the results of Ukraine's resistance to the large-scale Russian invasion on February 24. As of 00:00 on February 25, the group of defense forces is conducting an organized defense operation in the south. A certain composition of forces is conducting defensive battles in the area east of Kherson. Mechanized units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine recaptured the road bridge and entrenched themselves on the left bank of the Dnieper. Our mechanized units in the Rykovo area defeated the superior enemy forces. The enemy is destroyed, the success is not achieved. Fighting is underway in the Siversky direction in the areas of Pobeda and Glukhov. The enemy column is stopped. The divisions of the first tank brigade along the Belous River in the direction of Chernigov stopped the superior forces of the invaders. In Volhynia, mechanized units of the Ukrainian Armed Forces took up positions at certain lines in readiness to repel the enemy offensive. In the Sloboda region, the operational group of the Ukrainian Armed Forces is conducting defense in the areas of the settlements of Dovzhanka, Kharkiv, Akhtyrka, and Sumy. Defensive battles are being fought in the areas of Volchansk, White Well, and Prikolotny. Support units in Akhtyrka stopped another enemy offensive. The grouping of the Naval Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine continues to conduct combat operations in the southwestern part of the Black Sea. The bases and ports of Odessa, Yuzhny, Ochakov, and Chernomorsk are being defended. Certain forces and means went over to the defense of Kiev. The Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine repels enemy air strikes, conducts constant reconnaissance using UAVs, strikes on the columns of the occupying troops in the areas of the settlements of Novaya Zburovka, Kupyansk, Novaya Kakhovka and on the enemy landing in the area of the Gostomel airfield. The grouping of joint forces on the territory of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, based on the results of hostilities in certain areas, restored the positions along the front line. In the zone of responsibility of individual subunits, the enemy is trying to penetrate into the battle formations of our troops to the depth of platoon strongholds. Estimated losses of the enemy amounted to: tanks - more than 30 units, armored combat vehicles - up to 130 units, aircraft - 7, helicopters - 6. “Believe in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and our Victory! Together towards Victory!” Zaluzny urged.

Ukraine lost 137 defenders on February 24, - Zelensky

For 1 day of the war against the Russian aggressor on February 24, Ukraine lost 137 soldiers. This was announced at a regular briefing by President Volodymyr Zelensky "According to preliminary data, unfortunately, we have lost 137 of our heroes, our citizens to date. Of these, 10 officers. 316 were wounded. On our Snake Island, defending it to the last, all the border guards died heroically. But they did not give in. Everyone they will be awarded the title of Heroes posthumously. Eternal memory to those who gave their lives for Ukraine," the president said. The President stressed that the enemy also kills civilians and turns civilian cities into military targets. "This is vile and will never be forgiven," Zelensky stressed. “I know that they are throwing a lot of fakes, in particular, that I left the capital. I am in Kiev, I am staying with my people,” the president assured.

25.02.22 11:01
Sailor Vitaly Skakun blew up the Genichesky automobile bridge with him to slow down the advance of the enemy, - Ministry of Defense

An engineer of a separate battalion, sailor Skakun Vitaly Vladimirovich, blew up the Genichesk bridge and died. But he was able to slow down the advance of the enemy. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press service of the Ministry of Defense. "On this difficult day for our country, when the Ukrainian people are repulsing the Russian invaders in all directions, one of the most difficult places on the map of Ukraine was the Crimean Isthmus, where one of the first enemy was met by a separate battalion of marines. To stop the advance of the tank column, it was decided to blow up the Genichesk automobile bridge. The engineer of a separate battalion, sailor Skakun Vitaly Vladimirovich, volunteered to carry out this task. The bridge was mined, but he did not manage to get out of there. According to brothers, Vitaly got in touch and reported that he was undermining the bridge. Immediately there was an explosion. Our brother is dead. His heroic deed significantly slowed down the advance of the enemy, which allowed the unit to redeploy and organize defenses. The command of the Marine Corps will petition the high command to award the sailor Skakun Vitaly Vladimirovich a state award. "Russian occupiers, know that the earth will burn under your feet! We will fight as long as we live! And we will fight as long as we live!" - summed up in the MOU

25.02.22 12:40
20 tanks of the Russian troops were destroyed in the Mensky direction in the Chernihiv region, another 10-15 units of enemy equipment near Repoki, - AFU

The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to destroy the military equipment of the Russian troops in the Chernihiv region. As Censor.NET informs, this was reported by the press service of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Units of the Operational Command "Pivnich" / Operational Command "North" destroyed about 20 units of enemy tanks in the Mensky direction in the Chernihiv region. Losses of manpower are specified. Also, the "Pivnochi" unit destroyed a column of enemy vehicles that was moving from Repok to Chernihiv. Losses of about 10-15 pieces of equipment. "Chernigov holds the defense and destroys the enemy! Believe in the Armed Forces of Ukraine and support!" - the message says.

Does anyone know if there are bio labs in the Ukraine?

andestine
@WarClandestine

1) HOLY ****! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine. Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term? I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs. At first I was like no way. Then I started digging.

View attachment 15156
They suspended this account. Here is the archive…

DON'T WORRY!!! Putin won't attack these sites! He's terrified of the sanctions to come in 29 more days from the U.S.
What a joke Xiden is. He and his family will burn in Hell for this. J.C.

Prez Trump has come out publically saying China will ABSOLUTELY be attacking Taiwan next >>> Donald Trump: 'China's going to be next,' will ‘absolutely’ invade Taiwan following Russia-Ukraine crisis

doesn't bode well for world peace - not going to matter much that NATO refused to go into Ukraine and face Russia head-to-head >>> Japan has pledged itself to help Taiwan - it would be coup time if Biden refused to defend Japan - doubt if the current US field based officer corp would continue to take CIC orders or anything from Biden's Pentagon ...

big question is whether the Russia - China Pact includes mutual defense

Latest posts

Back