Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anaconda,

I know you are a busy guy right now but I have a question. Are the Ukrainians using any AK 47s or AKMs in urban defense? It seems to me these weapons with their larger caliber 7.26x 39 would be at an advantage in an urban setting as opposed to the 5.45x39 of the AK-74s and Russian AK-12s. And evidently, this is going to be a small caliber/anti-tank/tank conflict.

Anaconda,

I know you are a busy guy right now but I have a question. Are the Ukrainians using any AK 47s or AKMs in urban defense? It seems to me these weapons with their larger caliber 7.26x 39 would be at an advantage in an urban setting as opposed to the 5.45x39 of the AK-74s and Russian AK-12s. And evidently, this is going to be a small caliber/anti-tank/tank conflict.
Used AK 5.45 and 7.62. Whoever likes this and give.

For those of you who are only watching the MSM in America and think this is a fake news sit-rep::: there are already over 150,000 hungarian and ukrainian speaking refugees who came over the border into Hungary in only 3 days...women and children only.
Yes the war is real, yes the russians were not prepared for the very intense fighting and did not all know they were NOT conducting exercises in the Russian territory.
Yes the Ukrainian fighters are ready to fight to the end, something a BLM OR ANTIFA coward would never think of doing..............
Just keep prepping and keep an eye on China, they are waiting for the WEST to be soooo busy with the Ukraine that the Taiwan problem will be taken on in a moments notice. How, how much, how long and how well the WEST does in helping in Ukraine will determine, when, how and how fast China moves on Taiwan...
Just Keep Prepping, TEOTWAWKI and SHTF are your problems to deal with.
Get your gardens, animals, ammo, seeds for the future, fertiliser and extra clothes, fuel and such ready for an extended perion of self-independence, self-sustanance, self-protection and most important:: self-love...if you do not love yourself and consider yourself "loveable"...why should anyone else do it then??? Live free friends, Gary

Ministry of Defense on losses of Russian troops over the previous 3 days: 4300 people, 146 tanks, 706 armored vehicles, 27 aircraft, 26 helicopters

The Ministry of Defense published the total estimated losses of the enemy for the previous three days (24,25,26) of the aggressive war of the Russian Federation in Ukraine.
- Planes 27
- helicopters 26
- Tanks 146
- Armored fighting vehicles 706
- Guns 49
- SAM BUK 1
- Grad 4
- automotive technology 30
- Tanks 60
- UAV OTR 2
- Ships/boats 2
- air defense systems
- personnel approximately 4300 (to be confirmed)
Malyar noted that the information is indicative and can be clarified, since it is extremely difficult to receive it after the battle, because the commanders primarily focus on the conduct of the battle. “Besides, we can get information only after the end of the battle, and the battles are extremely long in time. Data can come in the next day, and sometimes the day after. In addition, if the battle continued at night, and began on one calendar date, and ended on another, then it is quite difficult to separate on which day certain losses occurred," Malyar added.

For those of you who are only watching the MSM in America and think this is a fake news sit-rep::: there are already over 150,000 hungarian and ukrainian speaking refugees who came over the border into Hungary in only 3 days...women and children only.
Yes the war is real, yes the russians were not prepared for the very intense fighting and did not all know they were NOT conducting exercises in the Russian territory.
Yes the Ukrainian fighters are ready to fight to the end, something a BLM OR ANTIFA coward would never think of doing..............
Just keep prepping and keep an eye on China, they are waiting for the WEST to be soooo busy with the Ukraine that the Taiwan problem will be taken on in a moments notice. How, how much, how long and how well the WEST does in helping in Ukraine will determine, when, how and how fast China moves on Taiwan...
Just Keep Prepping, TEOTWAWKI and SHTF are your problems to deal with.
Get your gardens, animals, ammo, seeds for the future, fertiliser and extra clothes, fuel and such ready for an extended perion of self-independence, self-sustanance, self-protection and most important:: self-love...if you do not love yourself and consider yourself "loveable"...why should anyone else do it then??? Live free friends, Gary

not all Americans are as gullible & naive <<< or idiotic >>>> to believe the pro-Putin BS that's being spun ....

maybe when the first American blood is blasted across Europe - or Japan - or the 38th Parallel something will get thru their thick skulls .....

Agree that Putin would certainly bomb and destroy bio labs IF they are indeed there. I was attempting to verify this posters assertion that there are 8 bio labs run by Fauci in the Ukraine.
BICRAP would love that, it may cover him and his son and Fauchi.

the more russians you guys keep toasting, more tanks burn, the fewer of those chits will be near my border,
loved the news about you taking out that chechen unit, nothing but bandits and murderers in uniform, keep on killing russians!

I don't agree with them.
We are now hearing reports of that being only propaganda how they told the ship to fukk off.
Also the tank which "ran over a car" was shown in another video as already having problems driving in a traffic circle and having stearing problems before the car accident.
Wait and see how much more propaganda comes up from the Soros and Schwab crap-corner trying to get us to get behind the puppet they have placed there as the president.
Someone is writing the script and re-writing the script under old pictures of things that HAPPEN YEARS AGO....
Don't forget we saw FORREST GUMP shake hands with JFK and LBJ in a movie. They even used a halogram 3-D projection of the Pope not long ago and someone caught them turning it off and the Pope just--DISAPPEARED- from one second to the next.
Do not believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.

28.02.22 07:27
Russian troops fire on convoys with women and children who are being evacuated - Vereshchuk

The Russian occupiers are firing at columns with evacuated women and children whom Ukraine is trying to take out of the temporarily occupied territories and from the line of confrontation. This was stated by the Minister of Reintegration of the Temporarily Occupied Territories Irina Vereshchuk, Censor.NET reports with reference to Hromadske. "Russia is shelling humanitarian corridors, no matter what, ignoring our requests to allow women, children, orphans, people with limited mobility to be taken out," Vereshchuk said. She also added that as a result of shelling, there are civilians injured.

28.02.22 07:48
The Russian invaders have slowed down the pace of the offensive, the enemy is demoralized and suffers heavy losses, - Operative information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of 06:00 on February 28
1646028507636.png

The Russian occupiers have slowed down the pace of the offensive, but still continue to try to develop success in certain areas in the offensive operation against Ukraine. This is stated in the operational information of the General Staff as of 06:00 on February 28, 2022 regarding the Russian invasion, Censor.NET reports. "During the air offensive operation, the enemy continued inflicting fire damage on military and civilian airfields, command and control posts (forces), air defense system facilities, important critical infrastructure facilities, settlements and units in defense areas," the message says. As noted, in violation of the norms of International Humanitarian Law, the invaders insidiously launched a missile attack on residential buildings in the cities of Zhytomyr and Chernihiv. "At the same time, all attempts by the Russian invaders to achieve the goal of the military operation failed. It is possible to successfully repel the attacks of battalion tactical groups still on the outskirts, forcing the enemy to abandon the offensive. As of today, more than 5 columns of equipment and manpower of the enemy. The enemy is demoralized and suffers heavy losses. Frequent cases of desertion and disobedience have been noted. The enemy realized that propaganda and reality are different. The invaders are afraid of us," the report says.

28.02.22 08:51
Ministry of Defense on losses of Russian troops since the beginning of the invasion: 5300 people, 191 tanks, 816 armored vehicles, 29 aircraft, 29 helicopters
1646032669736.png

Russian troops invading Ukraine continue to suffer heavy losses. This was announced on Facebook by Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar, "The total estimated losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 28.02 as of 06:00:
Aircraft - 29
Helicopters - 29
Tanks - 191
Armored fighting vehicles - 816
Guns - 74
SAM BUK - 1
Grad - 21
Automotive - 291
Tanks - 60
UAV OTR-3
Ships/boats - 2
Air defense systems - 5
The personnel is approximately 5300 (to be confirmed)," writes Malyar. She emphasizes that the information is indicative and can be clarified, since it is extremely difficult to obtain it after the battle, because the commanders primarily focus on the conduct of the battle. "In addition, we can get information only after the battle is over, and battles are extremely long in time. Data can be received the next day, and sometimes the day after. In addition, if the battle lasted at night, it began on one calendar date, and ended to another, it is quite difficult to separate on which day certain losses occurred," Malyar concluded.

28.02.22 10:08
The consequences of the fighting of the Armed Forces of Ukraine against the Russian invaders in the village of Srebnoe in the Chernihiv region. PHOTO report

In the village of Srebnoe in the Chernihiv region, the Armed Forces of Ukraine gave battle to the Russian invaders and destroyed military equipment, manpower of the enemy.
1646036333794.png
1646036343390.png
1646036357729.png
1646036367130.png
1646036397290.png
1646036410109.png
1646036434057.png
1646036445548.png
1646036459309.png

the more russians you guys keep toasting, more tanks burn, the fewer of those chits will be near my border,
loved the news about you taking out that chechen unit, nothing but bandits and murderers in uniform, keep on killing russians!

the Ukrainians were preparing for the Muslims - dipping all their cartridges in pig lard >>>>

you're 100% correct about stopping the Ruskies now - Finland is definitely on Putin's list - NATO has been sharing their intel with both Finland & Sweden and it's obvious there's something to worry about ....

a country like Sweden with 100s of years of neutrality just doesn't suddenly decide to partner up, reactivate its Civil Defense system and double up their defense spending ...

but if you are of mind that Savior Putin is only attacking Ukraine to save the World from the tyrannical Dr Fauci and his web of bio lab terror >>> there's nothing to worry about

Last edited:
I don't trust anything this admin says. They have to protect their cash cow, and arses against investigation of corruption. The gov't lies ALL OF THE TIME. Remember WMD in Iraq? Look at the tragedy that is Jan.6 Committee. We have US generals calling our enemy behind the president's back, saying they will ignore his orders.

Biden Shared Intel with China — and China, Naturally, Shared That Intel with Russia
By DAVID HARSANYI
February 25, 2022 12:31 PM

Biden Shared Intel With China & China, Naturally, Shared That Intel With Russia | National Review

You would think, perhaps they gave China the wrong intel, but alas, they did not. The democrats are in cahoots with China. Together they perpetrated covid on the world to try to kill us.

I see the enemy

I see the enemy

Yes, as I do too! The enemy is our very own government!! It has killed millions worldwide and clearly signed on with the WEF for totally control of the WORLD! The world they are attempting to create does NOT include us. Their plans to kill all but a very minimal amount of humans is crystal clear in their own writings and speeches. Their plans for TRANS HUMANS made to serve them, is also very clear!

STAND UP NOW, OR DIE should be all our motto!!!
:ar15: :tank:Shoot

I don't trust anything this admin says. They have to protect their cash cow, and arses against investigation of corruption. The gov't lies ALL OF THE TIME. Remember WMD in Iraq? Look at the tragedy that is Jan.6 Committee. We have US generals calling our enemy behind the president's back, saying they will ignore his orders.

Biden Shared Intel with China — and China, Naturally, Shared That Intel with Russia
By DAVID HARSANYI
February 25, 2022 12:31 PM

Biden Shared Intel With China & China, Naturally, Shared That Intel With Russia | National Review

You would think, perhaps they gave China the wrong intel, but alas, they did not. The democrats are in cahoots with China. Together they perpetrated covid on the world to try to kill us.

I see the enemy

worse than anything is the disclosure of the technology capability - no matter how carefully that intel was combed thru there was disclosure of what the US is capable of capturing & analyzing .....

small wonder countries closed their doors - AGAIN - when Biden walked into the WH >>> hard telling where the US got all that intel - how'd you like to be the local Polish spy that had his face-to-face intel divulged to the Russians? ....

worse than anything is the disclosure of the technology capability - no matter how carefully that intel was combed thru there was disclosure of what the US is capable of capturing & analyzing .....

small wonder countries closed their doors - AGAIN - when Biden walked into the WH >>> hard telling where the US got all that intel - how'd you like to be the local Polish spy that had his face-to-face intel divulged to the Russians? ....
BICRAP is a traitor!!!!

01.03.22 07:50
Operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine regarding the Russian invasion as of 06:00 on March 1

Since the beginning of the day, the enemy has been regrouping troops and inflicting missile and bomb strikes from the air. He made attempts to land tactical landings. It widely uses sabotage and reconnaissance groups to attack civilian and military infrastructure. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of 06:00 03/01/2022 regarding the Russian invasion. As noted, defensive battles continue in the Siver region in order to prevent the enemy from advancing to the capital from the northeast direction. In the suburbs of Chernigov, the appearance of separate enemy DRGs was noted, which, with the support of armored vehicles, tried to break into the city, but were destroyed by Ukrainian defenders. In other areas, tank and mechanized units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, with the support of aviation and artillery, continue to conduct defensive battles on occupied lines. Fire destruction of the enemy is carried out by all available means. In Slobozhanshchina, mechanized brigades and armored personnel carriers of the Airborne Assault Forces from the operational group are destroying manpower and military equipment of Russian invaders that are trying to break in, and restored the situation along the first line of defense. "The grouping of the Kyiv defense forces continues to defend the city, hold the external defense lines and critical objects of state infrastructure, preventing the occupation units from approaching the suburbs of the capital. Active measures are being taken to identify and destroy the enemy's DRG, which, disregarding the norms of international humanitarian law, is dressing in military the uniform of the Armed Forces, the National Guard and the National Police of Ukraine to penetrate into Kyiv through the battle formations of our troops," the report says. It is also reported that the steady defense of our troops is rapidly reducing the morale of the enemy and his will to win. Cases of desertion and voluntary surrender of entire units were recorded. "Thank you for the work of our Air Force. In the last 24 hours alone, they destroyed 5 aircraft of the Russian aggressor. About the total losses of the enemy a little later," the General Staff summed up.

Impressions on the fifth day of the war
Author: Sergey Golovnev

The beginning of the invasion brought fear and numbness. Rocket strikes, invasion tanks, landing... It seemed that the occupation of Ukraine and its transformation into the L/DPR in a few days was inevitable. This is not anti-patriotism. I just write about the economy and I know that in the last couple of years we have spent many times more money on roads than on the army. On the first day of the war, my wife and child, to the sound of rocket explosions at airfields around Kyiv, we moved to her parents' apartment. Because we have the 12th floor, and there the second one is closer to the bomb shelter. I perceived the first victories of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as a media hype that we observed during the occupation of Crimea - the "heroic surrender" of strategic objects with songs and flags. And then the second day came. Videos were sent on which equipment was on fire and there were corpses of Russian soldiers. Look in TG channels: NEXTA Live DeepState 🇺🇦 Pravda Gerashchenko There are many. On the third day in Kyiv, not far from my house, a rocket hit a residential apartment building. On January 11, my son, Andriyko, was born. He is not yet two months old. Imagine looking your son in the eyes under these conditions... And then a series of episodes rained down. The first day did not sleep and did not eat. Just sick. Where to leave? Does it make sense to run when all of Ukraine is being bombed? The first bomb shelter is a damp concrete pipe, in which it is impossible to stay for a long time (pictured). The second bomb shelter is much better - with karemats. But also cold. Food queues. Granny, who is standing in this line, saying: "Putin, die ... Putin, die ...". Then came the bombing of Zaporozhye, my hometown. My parents live there. The mother said that she corresponded with her sisters from the Bryansk region. "Lida, we are being bombed," May's mother wrote. "You're lying," the sister wrote. She voted for Putin and United Russia. On February 24, it turned out that she was trying to kill her own sister with this. Then walking from the apartment to the shelter and back to warm and soothe the baby. Nights in a cold bunker, Telegram and Facebook scrolling. I remember the film "The Cranes Are Flying", where the mathematician calculated the probability of his death from an air raid and did not go to the shelter, because it is very small. And then an elephant in the zoo died from the bombings. And the statistical probability of the death of one elephant was several times less than hitting mathematicians, who are much more than one. Therefore, we carried the child to the basement at every air raid. There was neither time nor moral strength to write something on the social network or on the website. And then there were downed helicopters and IL-s with the troops of the invaders. And I rejoiced in the death of a large number of people. Me, who writes about the economy, does not support the death penalty ... A week ago, just thinking about the joy of death would have made me shudder. And I understand why. Because each such death reduces fear. For a child, for a wife, for a mother, for oneself. And fear is freedom. Its extreme. The state in which Putin wants to drive us after the Russians and Belarusians. So there is less fear. But there was pride for the Armed Forces of Ukraine and for their country. There was hatred. To the occupiers who are bombing our cities. To stupid zaputintsy, including shameful relatives, whom I curse. To squishy Russians who are ready to endure anything from their dictator. And, of course, to the second nonhuman after Hitler in the last 100 years - Putin. Today we managed to send my wife and her little one to the west. And tomorrow I'll try to sign up for the defense of Kyiv. If they don't, I'll find how to work to win. To paraphrase Ehrenburg's July 1942 article: "Kill the Russian. If you don't kill the Russian, the Russian will kill you." This is now the involuntary reality of Ukrainians. We have no other choice. You have dehumanized yourself. You Russians are slaves. They doomed themselves for life under vodka to suffer from "hopeless Russian chtoni." Because you can't unite and sweep the stinking crazy rubbish out of your hut. And your country will go down in world history as Nazi Germany. Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes of the evil forces! To all the people of Ukraine, who today harrow the earth with their hands against the occupiers!

01.03.22 09:17
The General Staff on the losses of the Russian troops since the beginning of the invasion: 5710 people, 198 tanks, 846 armored vehicles, 29 aircraft, 29 helicopters

Russian troops invading Ukraine continue to suffer losses. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press center of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. As noted, the total estimated losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 01.03 as of 06:00 amounted to:
In personnel - 5710 people, prisoners - 200.
Aircraft destroyed and damaged - 29 units,
helicopters - 29 units,
tanks - 198,
BBM - 846,
artillery systems - 77,
air defense systems - 7,
MLRS - 24,
tanks with fuel and lubricants - 60,
UAV operational-tactical level - 3,
boats - 2 units,
automotive equipment - 305.
The data is being specified. Counting is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities.

Latest posts

Back