Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
05.03.22 07:27
The Armed Forces hold the frontiers in all directions, and counterattack in some areas. The occupiers continue shelling the civilian population, - the General Staff

Operational information as of 06.00 on 04.03.2022 regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the Facebook page of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. "The tenth day of the heroic opposition of the Ukrainian people to the Russian military invasion has begun. The Armed Forces of Ukraine and units of the Security and Defense Forces of Ukraine are fighting fiercely to liberate Ukrainian cities from the Russian occupiers. Units and units of the invaders are demoralized, soldiers and officers of the occupying army continue to surrender, flee, leaving weapons and equipment on Ukrainian soil. Not only armed units of Ukrainian defenders but also ordinary unarmed people inflict losses on the enemy through active hostilities, demonstrating their civic position to the occupier and inflicting psychological damage on him. Faced with constant resistance and awareness of the illegality of their actions, the occupiers continue to shell civilians, launch missile and bomb attacks on critical infrastructure and housing, hospitals, kindergartens, use women, children and the elderly as a "living shield". They do not give up trying to create a picture of the liberation "blitzkrieg" in their own information space, continue to spread total lies through the subordinate media, take measures to hide losses in personnel and equipment by blocking access to truthful and objective information. The Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to maintain certain boundaries in all directions, and in some areas they counterattack and force the enemy to retreat with losses, disrupt rear communications and inflict devastating blows. Unfortunately, we can't tell about all our successes yet, so as not to frustrate our plans. But believe me, everything will be known in due course, "the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said.
https://censor.net/ua/news/3321716/...uyut_okupanty_prodovjuyut_obstrily_tsyvilnogo
1646461856558.png

1646461877536.png

05.03.22 09:32
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the losses of Russian troops since the beginning of the invasion: more than 10 thousand people, 269 tanks, 945 armored vehicles, 39 aircraft, 40 helicopters

Russian troops invading Ukraine continue to suffer heavy losses. This was reported by Censor.NET with reference to the press center of the General Staff of the Armed Forces. As noted, the total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 05.03 were approximately:
personnel - more than 10 thousand people,
tanks - 269 units,
BBM - 945 units,
artillery systems - 105 units,
MLRS -50 units,
air defense means - 19 units,
aircraft - 39 units (to be specified),
helicopters - 40 units (to be specified),
automotive equipment - 409 units,
light speedboats - 2 units,
tanks with PPM - 60,
UAV operational and tactical level - 3.

the Russian loss reports must have some credibility - more reserve troops are being committed - the old old equipment reserves are being moved from the depots - the retired 1970s T34 tanks are being thrown in to replace the new T80s & 90s that have Javelined or captured by Ukrainian forces ....

the Russian loss reports must have some credibility - more reserve troops are being committed - the old old equipment reserves are being moved from the depots - the retired 1970s T34 tanks are being thrown in to replace the new T80s & 90s that have Javelined or captured by Ukrainian forces ....
T-90A tanks captured the Armed Forces in the southern direction. PHOTO

The military of the Armed Forces of Ukraine seized Russian T-90A tanks in working order.
Armored vehicles in the amount of two units were seized in the south of Ukraine, in which region - is not specified. Captured T-90A tanks of the Russian military have a protective grille on the tower.
1646546827916.png
1646546836322.png
1646546845428.png

Reference: T-90 - created in the late 1980s - early 1990s as a deep modernization of the T-72B tank. T-90A - modification of the T-90, with a B-92C2 engine with a capacity of 1000 hp, improved thermal imaging equipment, a welded tower with dynamic protection against armor-piercing sub-caliber projectile.

March 5, 2022
The Cold Yar Brigade defeated the Russian military in the Kharkiv region
Soldiers of a separate mechanized brigade "Cold Yar" defeated the Russian military in the Kharkiv region. This was reported by Militarny with reference to the 93rd OMBr. After the battle, the Ukrainian military seized various models of military equipment of the Russian army. The fighter of the 93rd brigade with the call sign "Falcon" jokingly calls the defeated enemy the "200th brigade". The brigade says that they waited for the Russian column for about a day and then attacked them.

1646546983746.png
1646546997882.png

06.03.22 11:02
A large column of the Russian Guard, defeated near Kharkov. VIDEO

The Russian occupiers falsely hoped that the Ukrainians could be dispersed with batons. This was announced on Facebook by the editor-in-chief of Censor.NET Yuriy Butusov. "And this is the whole large column of the Rosguard, broken up near Kharkiv, plus some cars in the suburbs, one of which I filmed. "Just as they used to disperse Russia's population. They came to beat us with batons. That's why Russia is losing this war, no matter how many years it has been going on," he said.
https://video.fiev22-1.fna.fbcdn.ne...lfX6t_tkJfQOeS3kq25-6rOnu2rk7MkKg&oe=6224A007

I seriously doubt the Ukraine army is this effective against the Russian army.

This sounds like a lot of nonsense, but we'll see. Also, not every citizen thinks the NWO-installed president is a great guy:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/100/739/916/original/00d99a871718b283.mp4

Anyone taking the time to examine this will have to acknowledge the FACT that Zelensky was INSTALLED by the billionaire control mongers who are attempting to take over the world via The Great Reset! That fact alone makes all this pushing by governments to fight WW3 more than suspicious!

Oh, and I don’t believe most anything put out by both sides! But especially these fluff pieces above.

And finally, in case you're still on the fence, Climate-Clown Greta Thunberg is also supporting Ukraine...

https://news.yahoo.com/greta-thunbe...er-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-204257333.html
(Full disclosure, I didn't read the Yahoo article. Yahoo is blocked on my system. But Greta's now an expert on this subject, too. And this is another clue into how the left works -- Miss Climate Change is now Miss Anti-Russia.)

And COVID is gone, Canada's descent into Communism also gone from the news. They have been given their orders: Russia bad, Ukraine good, nothing else matters.

Like the COVID hoax, we're going to see and hear nothing but propaganda about Ukraine/Russia. Single message, beaten into your head, as always.

Last edited:
T-90A tanks captured the Armed Forces in the southern direction. PHOTO

The military of the Armed Forces of Ukraine seized Russian T-90A tanks in working order.
Armored vehicles in the amount of two units were seized in the south of Ukraine, in which region - is not specified. Captured T-90A tanks of the Russian military have a protective grille on the tower.
View attachment 15327View attachment 15328View attachment 15329
Reference: T-90 - created in the late 1980s - early 1990s as a deep modernization of the T-72B tank. T-90A - modification of the T-90, with a B-92C2 engine with a capacity of 1000 hp, improved thermal imaging equipment, a welded tower with dynamic protection against armor-piercing sub-caliber projectile.

the Russians watched what happened in Iraq - Saddam's T72s got taken apart like so much garbage - those turret overheads were obviously factory fabricated - there's tank & armor crews trying to field shield from the Ukraine man pads - might help with the an initial hit from a TOW but won't be much effective against the Javelin ....

bet those captured tanks either were part of the armor that had fuel supply problems or they just abandoned them after the first in line got hit ....

Just watching a report in Hungarian of some russian soldiers who took a Ukrainian flag as a trophy from somewhere, put it up on their tank and were driving around with it...seems like some OTHER RUSSIANS saw the flag, thought they were being attacked from "behind friendly lines" and opened fire, return fire came back and they were all shooting each other....

you know why? - bunch of cowards dressed up in their sister's clothes and tried leaving the country as transgendered queers - they were told to fight and die dressed as a woman or man - it didn't matter .....

Well how sexist, homophobic, mysoginistic,.. probably xenophobic, and certainly racist, right democrats? I hope they were addressed by their correct pronouns.

I think they have been feeding these young people hormone blockers in school and fats food for the last 20 years. Soy boys and half men now.

The Cyclical Nature of History | The Art of Manliness

Well how sexist, homophobic, mysoginistic,.. probably xenophobic, and certainly racist, right democrats? I hope they were addressed by their correct pronouns.

I think they have been feeding these young people hormone blockers in school and fats food for the last 20 years. Soy boys and half men now.

The Cyclical Nature of History | The Art of Manliness

I think they got addressed with an AK pushed up their azz - damn lucky they weren't shot right there ....

I blame the UK GOV for not taking Putin's demented rage seriously and moving from the volunteer militia to a registered draft system - handing out weapons nilly-willy with parking lot training is ridiculous considering the overall threat - should have been basic basics done with the eligibles ....

This is the kind of person Vladimir Putin is:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...per-bowl-ring-from-the-patriots-robert-kraft/
As every player in the NFL knows, it's not easy to get your hands on a Super Bowl ring. If you want a ring, you either have to play for the team that wins the Super Bowl -- or you can do what Vladimir Putin did, and just steal it.

That's right, you read that correctly: The president of Russia has a 'hot' Super Bowl ring.

It all started in 2005, when Patriots owner Robert Kraft was in Russia with Sandy Weill, a friend who was the president of Citi group at the time of the trip. Kraft had just received his ring for the Pats' win in Super Bowl XXXIX, so he decided to show the ring to Weill.

After seeing it, Weill had what turned out to be a horrible idea: "Show the ring to Putin."

"I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, 'I can kill someone with this ring,'" Kraft said in 2013. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."

Despite the fact that Putin walked off with the ring, Kraft still wanted the $25,000 piece of jewelry returned. However, he ended up giving up on his quest to get the ring back when White House called and told Kraft that starting World War III over a Super Bowl ring probably wouldn't be the best idea.

"It would really be in the best interest of US-Soviet relations if you meant to give the ring as a present," Kraft said he was told on the White House call in 2005. "I really didn't [want to]. I had an emotional tie to the ring, it has my name on it. I don't want to see it on eBay. There was a pause on the other end of the line, and the voice repeated, 'It would really be in the best interest if you meant to give the ring as a present.'"

Days later, a statement came from Kraft, and all of the sudden, the owner's stolen Super Bowl ring was now officially a "gift" to Russia.

"I decided to give him the ring as a symbol of the respect and admiration that I have for the Russian people and the leadership of President Putin," Kraft's 2005 statement said.

This is the kind of person Vladimir Putin is:

Chuckle! That’s nothing. We’ve got a President who STOLE the presidency via a coup! He paid news providers to LIE so more people would take the DEATH JAB. He still has Fauci in charge of the murders worldwide and is attempting to give it to newborns! He has been dismantling our nation for over a year now Is responsible for treating Patriots in the DC gulag like a 3rd world Dictator! And don’t forget all his minions tearing the Constitution to shreds!

Face it, biden and many of our so called “elected” are in 100% with the NWO!

07.03.22 00:12
11th day of the war: the National Security and Defense Council showed a map of places temporarily controlled by the Russian Federation. PHOTO

Russian invaders instead of several days of blitzkrieg received strong resistance from Ukraine, so they temporarily control only roads and some settlements According to the Center for Combating Disinformation at the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine in Telegram, informs Censor.NET, the Russian occupiers do not control the territory - instead, they temporarily control roads and some settlements. "The map presented by Nathan Roser of ASPI Cyber Policy displays the most up-to-date and accurate information - without manipulation of the territory." Nathan Ruser is an expert in analyzing satellite and open data at the Australian Institute for Strategic Policy (ASPI).
1646640496525.png

07.03.22 11:37
"Morning catch" - Sumy terrorists captured a party of Russian occupiers. VIDEO

Fighters of the Sumy territorial defense captured a party of Russian occupiers. "Morning catch of Sumy territorial defense", - it is said in the comment under video.

Last edited:
07.03.22 20:06
The first volunteers of the International Legion are already in positions near Kyiv - the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. PHOTO

The first volunteers of the International Legion of Territorial Defense have already started their service in Ukraine, namely at positions near Kyiv. This was reported on Facebook by the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Censor.NET reports. "The first volunteers of the International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine are already in positions on the outskirts of Kiev. Volunteers from the United States, Britain, Sweden, Lithuania, Mexico and even India. There will be more ...", - said in a statement.
1646712962300.png

Latest posts

Back