Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something to watch is the possible re-supply of aircraft to Ukraine from the Polish AF >>> Putin can't do much about the ground transport of supplies into the country at the present time - but has vowed not to allow the plane transfer ....

could be a possible point of escalation .....
The planes were delivered after the start of the war, and not from Poland ...

01.03.22 18:32
"They don't even let people be saved," Russian troops continue to bomb residential areas of Borodyanka. VIDEO

Russian aviation continues to strike at the residential sector of Borodyanka (Kyiv region), and does not even make it possible to rescue people from the rubble.
https://storage2.censor.net/video/3/010322_bor1.mp4"Russian aviation continues to strike at the residential sector of Borodyanka, does not make it possible to dismantle the house destroyed by the bomb. The Russian army is an army of terrorists," Butusov writes. "A helicopter is flying ... They don't even let people rescue. Combat aircraft arrives and bombs us. There are no troops here, there are ordinary residents of Borodyanka - grandparents, children. People are hiding in basements. Look people what you are doing," notes one of the inhabitants of Borodyanka.

01.03.22 18:58
"You will be warm and well," the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine informed the invaders that thousands of new NLAWs and Javelins are waiting for their time. PHOTO report

The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced that thousands of new NLAW and Javelin man-portable missile systems are ready to enter service with the Ukrainian army. And thousands of NLAWs and Javelins are still waiting for their time. Thanks to our foreign partners for their support and position. Preparing gifts for the invaders. BELIEVE - YOU WILL BE WARM AND WELL!".
1646154067237.png

1646154088361.png

1646154104955.png

For those who have been following the NATO expansion for years, please give us feedback on what this previously American is saying.

This "American" is a Ukrainian who is living in the east and wanting to be free from the "nazi" regime in the west...
He was simply telling the truth of what the ABC's in the US have been doing for decades: attacking foreign countries without them declaring war on the US...
If NATO supported Croatia, Slovenia and Cosovo (who wanted to be free from old Yugoslavia and its corruption), why do they not support the Crimea, Donbass and Thansky "republics" from being free from the Ukrainian corruption? I will not discuss the "right" or "wrong" of the Crimean question, I am not a diplomat...but I will open your eyes a bit...YOU must decide if it is right or wrong in your own eyes!!
Why? Because:
If Spain says yes to Crimea being free, then they must also say that Catalonia and the Basque Separatists should be also free....
If England says yes to Crimea, they must also say yes to IRELAND being free....
If France says yes to Crimea, then they must also say yes to CORSICA being free...
If Turkey says yes to Crimea, then they must also say yes to "their" half of CYPRUS being set free from Turkish control...
If Belgium says yes to Crimea, then they must also say yes to the Flamish speaking peoples there to be free from the french speakers...
Get the idea? Nobody wants the Crimea to be free or else they would be hypocrites in front of the world...
You cannot say "A" if you are not ready to also say "B"........live free, Gary

01.03.22 18:58
"You will be warm and well," the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine informed the invaders that thousands of new NLAWs and Javelins are waiting for their time. PHOTO report

The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine announced that thousands of new NLAW and Javelin man-portable missile systems are ready to enter service with the Ukrainian army. And thousands of NLAWs and Javelins are still waiting for their time. Thanks to our foreign partners for their support and position. Preparing gifts for the invaders. BELIEVE - YOU WILL BE WARM AND WELL!".
View attachment 15228
View attachment 15229
View attachment 15230

Oh, nice pictures, I already know that 5% of these weapons will probably end up in the hands of Islamic fanatics and cross the green borders to Central Europe.
Uncle Jo will have his joy when Islamic fanatics shoot down US civilian airplanes that take off or land in Europe, but then of course once again no one knows how these things got into the hands of the fanatics.

Do you actually fight against your hated Russians? It's nice that you keep us here always up to date even if some is a little suspicious, I would be in your situation I would probably no longer have time to write so much on the net.
Most likely I would only be able to say hello here again when my country had either won or lost the battle, but most likely never again.

I'll give you a good hint, if Russian speznas soldiers pack you up one day (which I don't wish you) make sure you are not online in this forum. If these guys read what you write about them, you will have a big problem and I once read what these speznas bloodhounds can do when they want to squeeze additional information out of you.
As I said, I don't wish that on you or any of your people, it can be as unpleasant as what you do with them.

TV channel ATR 1 hour ago
The Ukrainian military claims that as of today they have a trophy "Pinocchio" / "Solntsepek". This is a heavy volley fire system, which was going to be used against the Ukrainians.
1646161991646.png

02.03.22 07:40

Operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of 06:00 on March 2 regarding the Russian invasion

The seventh day of the heroic opposition of the Ukrainian people to the Russian invasion is underway. This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the operational information of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine as of 06:00 on 03/02/2022 regarding the Russian invasion. As noted, in the Podolsky direction, the enemy, using thirteen armored personnel carriers from the Eastern Military District of the RF Armed Forces, is trying to continue the offensive along the Gorenichi, Gostomel, Demidov line in the direction of Kyiv in order to block the capital from the northern and northwestern directions. In the Zhytomyr region there are up to three armored personnel carriers from the 5th combined arms army. "In the Siversky direction, up to seventeen armored personnel carriers of the occupying troops, despite losses in manpower and equipment, continue offensive operations to block Kyiv from the northeast. The invaders were stopped in the areas of the settlements of Kozelets, Bobrovitsa, Makeev. In the other direction, in areas populated points Svitilnya, Peremoga, Ostroluchie, the enemy troops have lost their offensive potential," the report says. Enemy troops with up to two armored personnel carriers are making unsuccessful attempts to keep the heroic Ukrainian cities of Sumy, Lebedin and Akhtyrka surrounded. In the Slobozhansky direction, up to sixteen armored personnel carriers continue the offensive operation in the direction of Krasnograd and part of the forces of up to four armored personnel carriers towards Izyum. The invader suffered losses and was stopped in the area of the settlements of Bogodukhov, Chuguev, Shevchenkovo. In the Donetsk direction, having no success, the aggressor concentrated his efforts on blocking the city of Mariupol. In the Taurida direction, the enemy continues offensive operations in the areas of the settlements of Skadovsk, Golaya Pristan, Kherson, Snigirevka, Novaya Kakhovka. After the regrouping, it continues to move in the direction of Kherson and Nikolaev. Up to two BTGs operate in the areas of the settlements of Vasilievka, Krasnoye Pole, Novopetrovka. In the Black Sea operational zone, the enemy is deploying a naval group and continuing preparations for a naval landing operation. "Without success in advancing its forces, the enemy insidiously continues to deliver missile and bomb strikes against critical infrastructure in order to intimidate the civilian population, which courageously resists side by side with the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The morale of the enemy and his will to win is rapidly declining due to the steady defense of our troops. The invaders are suffering losses in all directions. Information about this - a little later. Together WE will break the enemy, because the truth is on our side! Victory will be ours! Glory to Ukraine!" - summarized in the General Staff.

Мар 02, 07:17
Battle of Kruty again: more than 200 Russians were killed
1646201826717.png

On March 1, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Defense Forces fought with the Russian army near the village of Kruty in the Chernihiv region. As you know, Kruty is a symbol of the struggle for Ukraine's independence. In 1918, a battle took place here between the army of the Ukrainian People's Republic and the Bolsheviks, who attacked Kyiv. Then the Ukrainians were forced to retreat. But at the cost of numerous casualties, the enemy was detained, which gave the UPR time to sign an agreement in Brest. 104 years later, Ukrainians and Russians fought again. This time the Russian army suffered a crushing defeat here. According to community members, after the battle, the corpses of nearly 200 dead Russian soldiers and officers were collected throughout the district. And on 2 KAMAZs they were taken towards Sumy region, through the village of Plysky. Before the battle, the Russians fired on the Memorial to the Heroes of Kruty and were photographed against its background.

02.03.22 09:50
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the losses of Russian troops since the beginning of the invasion: more than 5840 people, up to 211 tanks, 862 armored vehicles, 30 aircraft, 31 helicopters

Russian troops suffer losses in Ukraine. This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to the information of the General Staff of the ZSU. "The total combat losses of the enemy from 24.02 to 02.03 approximately amounted to:
personnel - more than 5840 people,
tanks - up to 211,
Armored combat vehicles - 862 units,
artillery systems - 85,
MLRS - 40,
air defense systems - 9,
aircraft - 30 units,
helicopters - 31 units,
automotive equipment - 355,
light speedboats - 2 units,
tanks with PPM - 60,
UAV operational-tactical level - 3,

Counting is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities. Beat the occupier! Together we will win!", - said in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Oh, nice pictures, I already know that 5% of these weapons will probably end up in the hands of Islamic fanatics and cross the green borders to Central Europe.
Uncle Jo will have his joy when Islamic fanatics shoot down US civilian airplanes that take off or land in Europe, but then of course once again no one knows how these things got into the hands of the fanatics.

Do you actually fight against your hated Russians? It's nice that you keep us here always up to date even if some is a little suspicious, I would be in your situation I would probably no longer have time to write so much on the net.
Most likely I would only be able to say hello here again when my country had either won or lost the battle, but most likely never again.

I'll give you a good hint, if Russian speznas soldiers pack you up one day (which I don't wish you) make sure you are not online in this forum. If these guys read what you write about them, you will have a big problem and I once read what these speznas bloodhounds can do when they want to squeeze additional information out of you.
As I said, I don't wish that on you or any of your people, it can be as unpleasant as what you do with them.

Ukraine is buying up weapons at the Biden Used US Military Buy & Swap Lot just outside Kabul - watch out for the slick crack puffing salesman named Hunter ....

SUGGESTION: pick out better Putin propaganda to monger - you're making yourself look stupid as hell .....

UPDATE FROM DONETSK

”Ukraine is being liberated from 8 years of Nazi rule”

“DPR forces have taken 30 miles into Ukraine.”

There will be another video with lots of live footage coming out soon.

02.03.22 16:00
"If we do not stop Putin in Ukraine, we will still have to wage war" - Grybauskaite
1646237253231.png

Former Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite believes that Europe should close the sky over Ukraine, and not repeat the mantra about sanctions. She wrote about this in a column for the UP, Censor.NET reports. “Sanctions will not stop Putin, whatever they may be. They are necessary, but without any exceptions, such as those we see when SWIFT or the energy sector and the banks servicing it are turned off ... Only a war already started can stop another war "There is no need to pretend and try to calm our conscience by supplying Ukraine with only weapons, and even then it is too late. The people of Ukraine are waging war for us, and the children of Ukraine are protecting us from Putin's madness," Grybauskaite noted. According to her, the repetition of the "mantra" that NATO cannot help Ukraine already "sounds pretentious and shows the cowardice of the West." “Putin sees this too. Although the West is learning fast, it still does not understand that Ukraine is in a European war. Either you participate in it and fight the aggressor, or you become an accomplice in war crimes by simply standing and watching how Ukraine and its people. Yes, an accomplice. If we do not stop Putin in Ukraine, we will still have to wage war, but already in our countries, "the ex-president of Lithuania warned. “I am ashamed to hear NATO leaders and officials mutter that they ‘cannot get involved in a conflict.’ But we did it in Syria, Libya, Africa, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan, didn’t we? Today, Ukraine is fighting for the survival of its nation and for peace in Europe. Are we really going to watch how an independent state is being destroyed?" she stressed.

02.03.22 18:03
Energodar at this moment. Thousands of citizens came to the defense of the Zaporozhye NPP. A PHOTO

Thousands of residents of Energodar came out in defense of the largest nuclear power plant in Europe - Zaporozhye NPP. Censor.NET reports this with reference to the Communications Department of the National Police. "These minutes, Energodar. Thousands of residents came to the defense of the largest nuclear power plant in Europe - the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant," the message says.
1646237671643.png

"This photo is the best illustration of the situation in Ukraine. We are being treacherously attacked, violating any military laws. They are shooting at us. They sent a trained Russian army against us. But we do not give up! We have something to fight for. And we will go against the enemies together, strong shield! We, Ukrainians, are invincible! We continue to fight for freedom and the future!"

02.03.22 17:53
Captured Russians in the Nikolaev region. A PHOTO

The invaders were taken prisoner in the Nikolaev region. Their photo is published on Twitter by blogger Necro Mancer, Censor.NET reports. "Nikolaev region, Bashtansky district, some homeless people," he signed the pictures
1646237877294.png

1646237892447.png

it's too late now to declare a no fly zone over Ukraine >>> that's what a leader like Prez Trump would have pushed with NATO - the first guy there gets to claim it as their protectorate - Putin would never have invaded if he had no helicopter or fighter/bomber coverage - and no way in hell would he attack an AWACs directed fighter screen of NATO fighters - including US stealth fighters they still haven't figured out .....

02.03.22 17:58
The mayor of Chernigov Atroshenko paid the wine city for driving in that captive occupants. A PHOTO

Mayor of Chernihiv Vladislav Atroshenko paid the first pennies to the soldiers of the ZSU for driven in and full of enemies. About tse Censor. NET voidomlyaє z possilannyam on "Suspіlna". On the 2nd of June, we paid our soldiers 600 dollars for two foreign occupiers: Major Leonid Shchiotkin and Dmitry Opoykov. This information was confirmed by the secretary of the Chernigiv city Oleksandr Lomako. For this reason, pennies are paid after the confirmation of data from the command of the infantry.
1646239807457.png

1646239822731.png

02.03.22 18:34
Planning documents for the war with Ukraine were approved on January 18, 2022, and the operation itself should take place within 15 days, - the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.. DOCUMENTS

The planning documents for the war with Ukraine were approved on January 18, 2022, and the operation to seize Ukraine itself should take place within 15 days, namely from February 20 to March 06. This is reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, referring to the secret documents of one of the units of the battalion tactical group of the 810th separate marine brigade of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation, Censor.NET informs. "Thanks to the successful actions of one of the units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Russian invaders lose not only equipment and manpower. In a panic, they leave secret documents. . Read on "Censor.NET": Russian army can no longer cope with Ukraine, and cadets of military schools are sent to war, - Arestovich Among the documents received are a work map, a combat mission, a table of call signs, tables of control signals, tables of covert control, a list of personnel, etc.," the message says. Based on the information received, it is known that the planning documents for the war with Ukraine were approved on January 18, 22, and the operation to seize Ukraine itself should take place within 15 days, namely from February 20. until 06.03. The enemy unit was supposed to land from the Orsk MPC in the area of the settlement of Stepanovka-1 and then act with the military units of the 58th Army of the Russian Federation, namely with the 177th separate regiment of marines of the Black Sea Fleet of the Russian Federation. The ultimate goal of these forces was to block and take control of Melitopol. See also "Censor.NET": Putin expected to seize Ukraine in three days. It was this supply of provisions that he distributed to his soldiers, - the SBU published a video of the interrogation of another captive. VIDEO "So, when once again one of the prisoners says that he came to study and got lost - do not believe it! They knew, they carefully planned and prepared. And we will say one thing to the Russian invaders: leave your equipment and secret documents further, they will will be needed, the first for our defenders, and the second for The Hague," the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine stressed.
1646240125887.png

1646240144041.png

1646240159060.png

1646240179408.png

1646240194962.png

I don't think those captured "secret" Russian invasion documents were exactly that secret - good chance the US and other members of NATO had them or at least had confirmation of the tentative invasion date >>> just like with the Kwait royalty - the US told them Saddam was coming for them and they refused to accept it - for whatever reason the Ukraine GOV's status was totally negative to intel that Putin was coming this time - the US probably has the biggest "I told you so" there is .....

When George Soros and the rest of the leftist nutjobs are in support of Ukraine -- past history tells me to cheer for the other side.

The leftists own the majority of the media and will lie their asses off 24 hours a day. Think COVID.

All the leftists companies joining the government's position and financially hurting Russia is Fascism in its purest form.

There are also reports that the Ukraine government is attacking its own citizens and blaming Russia.

This all looks and smells to me like the tyrants want to break Russia because he's not allowing NWO to govern Russia.

Apparently the only utility which is down is the internet. Russians have not destroyed their infrastructure which is generally a first move of war.

Another tip-off is RINO/NWO Lindsay Graham publicly calling for the assassination of Putin. This is totally out-of-line, if not criminal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back