lol. My wife's new ride

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
She said she wanted a golf cart
I said I do not have one , but give me 3 cans of spray paint I will give you a red neck bush buggy

Painted it this morning

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpeg
    IMG_0763.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 9
Why not paint the rims. You already painted the tires blue. :)

If you're interested, I have a tractor seat that may fit. Black vinyl, no rips. Bolt pattern is approx. 6" side to side and 9" front to back. Seat is free to you but you have to pay the shipping.

That seat will keep her from riding it too long, saves gas, lol!!😉
My Concern is more with that Round Nob in the Middle...!!! :huh:

I think they make chrome rattle cans 😬
Yes... They make chrome and galvanized color rattle can spray paint.. I got and used several cans of each from a free box at a garage sale.. Used them on something I made to use with the tractor.. Didn't look half bad.... at a distance.....

Hey,....🤨 This was a private conversation between me and LadyLocust, you just get busy posting her 'no swimsuit ' pics!!😮🤣🤣🤣
we cant let her naked fanny ride that lawnmower...she would need first aid and go to jail....like george jones did that time.

@Frodo I can tell you are a spray can artist,, I used to love those you could get a Napa the way they were made you could do a real paint job on a vehicle if you got it in cases.

I Have an old truck I bought, DA'd and sprayed that NAPA dark blue 30 years ago and it is still on there, never been waxed and looks good for a sit out vehicle, the only bad places are the places I welded in the rust spots with a stick 100-16 d2 with a 6013 filler and didnt prime.

Yeah redneck ingenuity is the king of class HEHEHEHEH!!!!!

My father had a seven pound ax, when five pound was common & 2.5 had begin to be used more.
The seven pound ax cutting blade flared out beyond the head of the ax, kinder medieval like.
A friend ask him where he got the ax & what he used it for?
Father said "I bought it for my wife, she said she was tired of using those kindle hatchet to cut wood.
She wanted a real ax!

We’ve seen before pics. What about after?

By the way, I joked about the umbrella. I know… go figure.
An umbrella with American flag would be cool. That and some blue and white to go with new red paint it’s wearing.

Latest posts

Back