My cancer journey.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The every two weeks of injections has already gotten tiersome..
please start a thread so we can track your journey

so its not confused with our tank girls journey...also this can be like her tribute thread as well to her battle....and yours for you !

Last edited:
I'm not on here enough to start a new thread, And if it does go downhill so be it.
we need you to visit more and stay !

I'm not on here enough to start a new thread, And if it does go downhill so be it.
You’ve already filled a page, with you and responses to you. You are important to us, but so was Tank Girl. The mods can move the recent post to your new thread.

In light of being a year since TG's last posts, we've opened this thread if anyone would like to comment on this beautiful soul.
We have been asked if we could place an "In Memory" next to her name, but absent confirmation, we just won't and can't do it.

Rest in peace, my beautiful friend, Dione Cornelissen!

I have been moved to a new hospital in the larger hospital to the north.
They have tried and have failed with radiation twice and have failed.
They are in the process of trying to decide what to do next.
I think they are going to move me back home because of the failure.
Last post from TG on July 27,2023. I have not been ready till now to admit she probably didnt make it. If she was able she would have found a way to post a message i am sure.Reading the above post and the one before it is very very sad and was filled with physical pain and more. If by chance we are wrong in future i will gladly eat crow and apologize for thinking she is gone...in fact i would gladly eat a crow for her in fact.

This is her thread honoring her life and her journey/battle she had and hope its closed after we say our goodbyes to her.

RIP Tank Girl you were tough as a tank and fought a great fight and we tried our best to fight with you with all our prayers...you are missed !

A friend cured herself of cancer using the Linus Pauling method. She said the doctor never asked what she did to cure herself.
she wont be answering you...she has passed away ...they opened thread for us to say goodbye on one year anniversary of her last posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back