Our Local Hamfest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! I hope you score some great deals! Let us know what you find.

I didn’t see much that I wanted to bring home. Since my son is a new ham, I was mostly looking for good deals for him. We found a good mobile antenna and mount to pair with his HR.

I bought a few things like a spool of black Dacron UV resistant rope. You can never have too much of that if you want to be prepared for antenna projects. I like the selection of connectors/adapters and picked up some. We got there a little too late for amy deals that would have interested me.

I saw lots of people that I hadn't seen since last or even many years. one had just taken his test and passed.

Stopped at Subway on the way Home...?!?

1728834537978.png

Black Forest Ham sandwich comes with tasty ingredients such as ham, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and more. The Black Forest Ham sandwich is a solid pick in terms of flavors, too. If you order this sandwich at Subway, you can also include delicious add-ons such as provolone cheese and sauce. How awesome is that?

Read More: https://www.mashed.com/359126/the-truth-about-subways-black-forest-ham-sandwich/

I didn’t see much that I wanted to bring home. Since my son is a new ham, I was mostly looking for good deals for him. We found a good mobile antenna and mount to pair with his HR.

I bought a few things like a spool of black Dacron UV resistant rope. You can never have too much of that if you want to be prepared for antenna projects. I like the selection of connectors/adapters and picked up some. We got there a little too late for amy deals that would have interested me.

I saw lots of people that I hadn't seen since last or even many years. one had just taken his test and passed.
Same here, didnt find any really good deals but saw lots of old friends, Looking forward to going to the big hamfest at Lawrenceville Ga on Nov 3, they usually have LOTS of great deals!

Same here, didnt find any really good deals but saw lots of old friends, Looking forward to going to the big hamfest at Lawrenceville Ga on Nov 3, they usually have LOTS of great deals!

"Priceless"...!!!

Back