Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1698768583978.png

My new computer is on a custom shelf mounted to the wall, protected with litterpan shields, & tethered wit bungee tie-downs and anchors. Anchors are either in studs or a hard wood board. I think its oak. Sucker is tough to drill through. I really need to clean the walls though. Will grab a broom in a bit. Kitties are comfortable sitting on me.
1698773335178.png

I ran across a picture of 1960 Baltimore, Maryland. I have never been there, but can only imagine it is a far cry from this now. I was curious so went searching for other pictures of Baltimore and what it was like early in my time on this earth. I ran into one of the ‘documentaries’ of the era! I used to love these and love them even more now. I hope you enjoy it also!

Picture:
1699027068275.png

Video:

A month has passed, time for a good cleaning, a little polish and new strings… bought this guitar 50yrs ago, a d-35 martin. Traveled more miles than some cars, it’s been to 4 continents. It shows it’s age, finish is dull in spots, worn through, a few dings and nicks. Has weather checking across the top, even has a little pick damage.

But it sounds it’s age too, far better than when new. Good guitars are like good bourbon, they get better with age (if played). Anyway, if you’re in the market now's the time to buy a quality guitar. They are dirt cheap, $5K guitars are selling for $3K, even lower. ;)

20231103_150843a.jpg
20231103_150910a.jpg
20231103_161803a.jpg

Back