Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a new cell-tower near us...
It looks like this:
camouflage-cell-phone-towers-10.jpg

Much easier to look at than the older ones :D.

@Flight Love the trusses. I'm fascinated by the style and construction. Looks similar to gable style but with a flat top. I hope you post more pics of how it looks when the roof goes on.Would love more angles of the trusses too.

The next time my company gets hired to boom roof trusses to a roof, I will get more picks, but unfortunately, I don't do very many boom jobs like that. I do a fair amount of booming shingles on roofs and some plywood, but that will slow down now that snow is here. I will make sure, though, that I take more pictures in the future.

We got a new cell-tower near us...
It looks like this:

Much easier to look at than the older ones :D.
Up here in Ontario, we are getting more and more cell towers that look like that. I will admit they look out of place in the winter. Lol.

The next time my company gets hired to boom roof trusses to a roof, I will get more picks, but unfortunately, I don't do very many boom jobs like that. I do a fair amount of booming shingles on roofs and some plywood, but that will slow down now that snow is here. I will make sure, though, that I take more pictures in the future.
Hey there Flight. Good to “see” ya!

My cousin has a cell tower on the property she owned in PA.
They pay her $600 a month.
She sold the property but kept the one acre with the cell tower and she still gets the money every month.
They also paid her $5 a day to look at the tower and make sure the light on top was on every night.
It was never off.
A guy just West of me let the Comcast put a tower on his property with the agreement he would get free TV and internet.
They put the tower up but never connected him. After several calls he went out and disconnected the power to the tower. Comcast called him and he told them connect me or you stay off.
He was connected within an hour.

For a second there, I thought someone had crocheted a cover for the whole toilet. Then I put on my glasses.
My grandmother crochet toilet seat covers along with the toilet paper covers with the doll in the middle. She also crochet lacy doilies table clothes you name it. When not doing that she would do those wall hanging made from dyed rice and assorted seeds.

Need I wonder where my anal retentive gene came from?

Ben

Latest posts

Back