Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably just trying to fit the truck in one of the current trend of smaller parking spaces. I applaud the driver for getting the truck's rear out of the way.

To stay on topic....
Another desert pic, this one from last winter.

QLtBpP2.jpg
and what Topic would that bee as it (https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/post-a-photo-a-real-photo.95/post-989688) is a Real Photo...?!?

Poor dog :(

I would not do that to my Dane Girl
She always have fresh water inside and she live in the house
She have a clean comfy inside bed and AC

She likes to play in snow with her balloon but not for long
she likes to be confortable all year around
and I love to have her with me all the time in the house

My girlfriend said she was going to paint her nails when she gets home. She is going to be so proud of me that I did it for her.
View attachment 157728
I think I'm in love... are you married? Oh... wait... **I'm** married. LOL

My pets get filtered water inside. In the rare times it gets cold enough to freeze outside, I go break up the ice on the water for the cows.

Took Fippy to the vet in his Batman harness. He needed allergy shots and heartworm shot renewed. He had flea medicine at the beginning of the month but still got enough bites to cause irritation.
1721407790781.png

1721407830435.png

1721407923732.png

Since we are posting family pictures...

This is the only picture I have of my parents. I am the one with an attitude. The one with his booger hook in his nose is my younger (1st of 3) brother. Who is now a multi-millionaire.

FavUKxQ.jpg

Foe anyone that didn't know, the expression, "put on your big boy pants" comes from the fact boys used to wear shorts until they hit puberty. At which point they were allowed to wear pants.

Not ME my friend, Starting bids are $100,000 expected to bring $180.000+

This auction has some Serial # 1 series Winchesters 44-40s and also even Wheel locks. It has presentation sets in it and prototypes for military weapons. there are some one of a kind sales at auction, but I am on the bottom tier Less that 10,000 total for the things I am looking for and probably be lees that 1,000-1500 a set

I am on the 2 to 5 for 1 price line with the 1920s to the1990s Rifles and pistols.

I will edit and update the winning price when it is finished going.

@TexasCharm She definitely was a beauty I would bet she was like George Jones' Corvette Girl. "Turned every head in town!!!"

My father passed in 2000 and has only one of his siblings a Brother still living at 92 and still walking around and mentally acute.

Sad to lose them and the memories they can relate from their direct historical knowledge of your family

Condolences and prayers for your family.

Latest posts

Back