Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny. I wonder if that would work for my neighbor's chickens. Ours are in large runs with houses, and our neighbor's chickens free range. I have food and water buckets out for our free range guineas, and his chickens always come over. I call them Marlon's chickens, and my sister calls them the democrat chickens. They're always in front of one of our barns eating guinea feed. BUT sometimes they go in the barn and lay eggs in the mangers.

1722723420986.jpeg

One of my uncles had a mean sow that almost bit his leg off, it took a year for him to get rid of the infection and be able to put weight on it.

Pigs can be really dangerous if they get ornery for any reason it pays to not treat them as pets.

Weaning piglets can be a task with a big sow if she is not ready for them to be taken not to mention the little boogers are hard to catch and quick HEHEHEHE

My pigs were fairly docile. They loved belly rubs. The hog got mad at my brother for being a jerk to him (brother was kicking dirt in his face). Instead of biting or tusking, he grabbed my brother by the pantleg yanked so hard he made him fall down, and then dragged him uphill all the way from the barn to the garbage burn pile. Dragged him into the trash pile and then let him go.

I remember when some politician was saying they would take the guns away and I said "How exactly do you plan to take the guns away?" and he blocked me.

Meanwhile, my friend is helping some neighbors renovate their bathroom. They've had health problems and haven't been able to fix it up and haven't had a working bathroom in their house for almost a year.

Friend started by taking old shower walls down and found there was no vapor barrier.
1722812402566.png

He put up a vapor barrier and replaced the tub.
1722812451120.png

He got the shower walls and fixtures in.
1722812479817.png

Yikes!

Is your humidity really that low?
This weather station has been extremely accurate. I have no reason to not trust it. A fire just exploded 25 minutes away. It is burning mansion after mansion currently. These are different times today.
20240805_123858.jpg
20240805_124751.jpg

Wild hogs are handy.
Just don't bury anything where Mt Trapper lives, his dog will dig it up and bring it.
Be sure before to throw a cadaver in woods to rid about all the electronics on
ie. Watch - cellphone any other thing that is not skin

Maybe strip it naked and burn the clothes with gas until no more

IMG_3088.jpeg

Six weeks from today I leave on my journey to Pennsylvania to be with my buddies once again.
I do this every year.
The Society of the Fifth Division is the oldest continuously active military unit organization in the US. 1919.

Latest posts

Back