Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4856.jpeg

The movie was filmed looking in this area.
I’ll definitely go back when the water is running stronger and operating in other areas.
IMG_4841.jpeg

There is normally water cascading down these walls. Supposed to get a lot of rain tonight or tomorrow.

Halloween decorations were at the store. My brother took the one of the bear. He's the one who took photography classes but he didn't do a very good job.
1725521093312.png

They had these cool plates
1725521121288.png

picture didn't do it justice so I took a short video to show the color changes

Had a large tree overhanging my buildings. Only a foot or so away. Felled it yesterday. I had it chained up good but due to proximity to building and fuel tank, I was still a little nervous. It fell exactly where I wanted it.
Oh, pay no attention to my damaged roof, that's where a tree fell on it a couple months ago and I'm still waiting for it to get repaired.

View attachment 161191
1725290020237-jpeg.161192

1725290117438-jpeg.161193
View attachment 161195View attachment 161194
I love it, when a plan come together!
Hannibal, A-TEAM.

I miss the cardinals that used to come by and crash into Mom's bedroom window repeatedly. She used to count the number of times they slammed into it and then tell me about it later.

I need to get screenshots from this video so I can post the pictures. But it's the kittens. Lethargic orange kitty that stayed still is Kelebrimbor. Adult fluffy orange kitty is their mom and the pregnant calico is their aunt.

Latest posts

Back