Rant for the Day (keep it clean)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what came back as an explination. . . .

Two New features staring today.
- The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years
- The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration.
The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum.
If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

This is what came back as an explination. . . .

Two New features staring today.
- The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years
- The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration.
The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum.
If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.
yes...thats been a thing now for awhile...i had to do it too.

Sorry but with a person like me who normally doesn't check in here daily and one who checks in my email only when forced, it's a BIG deal for me! I have to change passwords just to get access.
same here....visit us more and tell us how you are doing...hope you are doing well !!!!!

same here....visit us more and tell us how you are doing...hope you are doing well !!!!!
For now I'm ok. My liver enzymes are not liking the interferion treatments and I am going 4 weeks straight without and I am feeling it mainly in my hands again, especially at night and my little left toe during the day. Last night I "slept" sitting up for the majority, but gave up around 4ish to sleep like a normal person. I woke up many times. I'm going to start back with the Hawthorne supplements and also add in dandelion root extract.

In all honesty I am looking into alternatives. Red Light Therapy aounds promising along with CDS. I know fenbendazole cured my skin "lump" whatever it was. I have a feeling they will drop me from the study because of my liver enzymes not getting along with the meds.
Lots of homework will bring good decisions!!

I hope you find something that will work, Dani.

I meant to post the other day but was too exhausted. Friend asked me to meet him to take him to the store to get meds for his daughter. Said he'd be back around 4:30pm but he was busy at a real estate office trying to buy a house. So I sat on the front steps and played with kittens. The kittens started nursing and I was sitting and watching them when this fat ugly kid walking around barefoot in his underwear waddles over into the yard toward the porch. I'm not a good judge of age but he looked older than 5 but younger than 10. I asked him what he wanted and he didn't answer. He kept looking past me onto the porch and kept walking forward. I again asked him what he wanted and he stopped because he realized he couldn't get past me up the steps and he said "a kitty!" and I said "No, the kitties are eating right now" and he said "I'll get one later" and I said "No you won't." He walked away back into his yard and I messaged my friend about it. He said that kid isn't allowed in his yard.

I noticed the kid kept looking over at me and at one point he said loudly "I go over there all the time" and I said "You're not supposed to". Then he comes back again and I told him to go back home. He asked me if the kitties were mine and I said "One of them is. Now go home. You're not supposed to be here".

Kid goes back over and a few minutes later he comes out with this obese woman who waddles over with him and acts like she's going to come up on the porch but I blocked them both. She said the kid wanted a kitten because their cat got run over. I told her they were too young, the kittens were all spoken for, and that the owners would be home soon. She told the kid he might not get a kitten after all and then she went back home with him. I fully suspect that if I hadn't been sitting there that she would have helped him take a kitten, but I'm not sure. Those people abuse animals over there though. They constantly kick and beat their dogs.

Kid came over again after his granmda went back inside and I told him the kittens were too young to leave their mother, he wasn't allowed to have one, an to go back home. He stood there staring at me for a few moments before waddling back.

When my friend got back I told him about what happened and also went in to let his daughter know. He didn't get back until after 5:30. Left to take my friend to the store and I saw the kid watching me. I said "He's going to go over there now that he sees I'm gone". Sure enough, we pull into Walmart parking lot and friend's security camera comes on to show the fat little brat on his porch. My friend used the intercom feature to yell at he kid to get off his porch. Kid looks at the camera defiantly as my friend is screaming at him and then he grabs a kitten and runs. Friend called his wife to tell her and I turned around and went straight back to his house.

Fortunately for both my friend and the kid his wife went over there first and was calm about it. He wanted to clobber that kid. They both went in and told the grandparents, with the brat present that the kid was NOT allowed in their yard and better not be coming over to take any kittens, he was not allowed to have any of the kittens and if he brought one over it needed to be returned immediately.

Meanwhile the poor mother cat was having a panic attack in the front yard because she saw the punk take her kitten and wanted her back. Friend's wife brought the kitten back and the mama cat followed and groomed the kitten. But now the kitten is afraid of people. I'm still worried the little jerk will try it again.

Latest posts

Back