The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....and I want add, some of us wondered, " what if she's not enough for him an he dumps her?!" Now we are like, hope he can keep up so she doesn't dump him!!😃 Absolutely kidding... SO glad you two found each other!!

She is starting to scare me. Everyone thinks they can handle a race car until you get behind the wheel! But seriously I really believe she just had things pent up for so long that she is making up for lost time. Pretty sure her dry streak was over half a decade.

It's unfolding before your very eyes!

And for the record, I have never been to a hostel before. The place had numerous rooms where you just rent a bed for the night, sleeping in a room with 1-7 other people. The private room was a much better option.
She's taking you places you've never been!! 😉

She is starting to scare me. Everyone thinks they can handle a race car until you get behind the wheel! But seriously I really believe she just had things pent up for so long that she is making up for lost time. Pretty sure her dry streak was over half a decade.
I agree! She's also probably ovulating and and extra horny (is it ok to say that?🤔, sure Pearl, go ahead)! Dr. Doolittle (or Dr. Dud) (the ex) really missed the boat with this gal! Marsh, you will just have to rally through this hot streak she is having!! 😃😉

I agree! She's also probably ovulating and and extra horny (is it ok to say that?🤔, sure Pearl, go ahead)! Dr. Doolittle (or Dr. Dud) (the ex) really missed the boat with this gal! Marsh, you will just have to rally through this hot streak she is having!! 😃😉
What makes you think this is a temporary hot streak?

What if this is the norm? Poor Marsh may end up a dried out husk by next year!!!!

I don't think the dentist knew where to put his drill or how to work it. His pick up line was probably "Baby, this is gonna be the best 2 minutes of your life!".

I think you need a sidekick, Lone Ranger had Tonto, Sherlock Holmes had Watson,. I would be willing to sacrifice and be yours. You live such a spectacular life, but we would probably be more like Laurel and Hardy.

I will grab my batman suit. Do you look good in green tights?

My life may sound like an adventure, but I spend more time in a car driving or sitting out here alone than I do anything else. My pops used to say "Even John Wayne gets diarrhea and Farrah Fawcett gets PMS".

Seems that dreams to come true. Just don’t let your endorphin level get so high and for so long that you eventually crash and crash hard, d marsh.
I’ve been there… it ain’t pretty.

A little early to be a dream come true, but it's promising and a lot of fun so far. I hear you about the endorphins, like going into the suck then coming home to boredom.

I will grab my batman suit. Do you look good in green tights?

My life may sound like an adventure, but I spend more time in a car driving or sitting out here alone than I do anything else. My pops used to say "Even John Wayne gets diarrhea and Farrah Fawcett gets PMS".

A little early to be a dream come true, but it's promising and a lot of fun so far. I hear you about the endorphins, like going into the suck then coming home to boredom.
Green tights, I would like like a 20 lb shoat in a 5 lb bag.

Chapter 11,394,901:

The lady scolded me yesterday. The lesson I was expected to learn was ‘don’t leave the city without checking with me first’. That was probably in the Boyfriend 101 guidebook, I just failed to pick up a copy.
That is in the Check-out Grocery Lane...!!! :thumbs:

You can always come in with an injury and get cuddle for once, then the kettle will be full steam the next day.

I had a three or four time a day one for a while, it was FUN, just wherever we went It was the time and place.

Even with her mom and dad sister and her husband fishing down the bank once.

Family outings were a thing to take seriously and find a good place to hide later on in the evening.

She wanted to be like her sis though and I didn't want to be like her sis's husband.

Took a while to get out, the Army did it for me Adios off to the green machine.

She married a few times but never stayed at home long.

Keep the faith @dmarsh we have every confidence that you will be victorious in the quest for balance.

I have been writing some stories about my job at the law firm. Less sex but the events are more detailed and interesting. If the lady and I end up making a long commitment I may go back and see how it would look at a book of some kind.
Don't leave out the parts about your trusty relationship advisor!!😉

I have been writing some stories about my job at the law firm. Less sex but the events are more detailed and interesting. If the lady and I end up making a long commitment I may go back and see how it would look at a book of some kind.
The book will end that way:
*And they had a happy life, lots of children and they stayed together to the end of times. *
🤣

I don’t think you know, and fortunately it only happened to me once after I caved to a woman that I wasn’t initially physically attracted to. When “it” happened… it was record breaking, and after that she couldn’t get enough. The downer was she that was wasn’t mentally stable (bipolar) and I was kicking myself for what I got myself into.

She was a lot fun though. One time at a bar a stranger said something about me looking like Jesus. She replied saying in bed she calls me God. Lol….

There’s some good times looking back, but overall was a huge mistake. Probably nothing you have worry about.

Last edited:
The book will end that way:
*And they had a happy life, lots of children and they stayed together to the end of times. *
🤣

No Marsh babies are swimming in the fluid, Doc made sure of that. A wise investment that has paid off a few times, including at least 2 "I am pregnant and you're the Daddy" calls. Guess what honey, no I'm not!

I don’t think you know, and fortunately it only happened to me once after I caved to a woman that I wasn’t initially physically attracted to. When “it” happened… it was record breaking, and after that she couldn’t get enough. The downer was she that was wasn’t mentally stable (bipolar) and I was kicking myself for what I got myself into.

She was a lot fun though. One time at a bar a stranger said something about me looking like Jesus. She replied saying in bed she calls me God. Lol….

There’s some good times looking back, but overall was a huge mistake. Probably nothing you have worry about.

Well now I'm worried!

Kidding. I am a free man with resources. I could be in Florida or Alaska in under a week if need be. Overseas if I add a few days.

No Marsh babies are swimming in the fluid, Doc made sure of that. A wise investment that has paid off a few times, including at least 2 "I am pregnant and you're the Daddy" calls. Guess what honey, no I'm not!
Surprise BB I am shooting blanks ! 🤣

She sure would have that expression ! LOL
1724193220086.png

Latest posts

Back