The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe more like a s'mores....hard on the outside, soft and gooey on the inside! I haven't seen a good enough picture of you, but s'mores are hot!😃😉
Well sir, I do believe you have grown into your full name.

D Marshmallow!:huggs:

I have heard every marshmallow, smores and related joke, pun, nickname and jest that exists 1,839,283,495 times over. The chicken that crossed the road is less fatigued. In fact I may propose and marry this lady just so I can take her last name and rid myself of such whit and whimsy. 🥸

So I finished all the moving I needed to before receiving a text from the daughter just asking what I was up to, again sounding half bored and half anxious about being alone. I decided I am going to take the opportunity to get cleaned up, grab some gear and in about 2 hours or so I am going to take her out shooting. Then I will probably take her out to dinner.

Talked to the lady a bit ago but not long enough to hear the story, just know it involves a group of dental people who drank too much and had nothing but sex on the brain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back