The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
told ya...... !
Oh boy, the plot thickens!

Happy for you both, Marsh!!

Yeah I still don't really understand it all and feel like I was sort of swept up in a whirlwind of feminine wiles. At the same time I either didn't resist or didn't want to resist. I just know that she is different than every lady that came before her, we have a very deep connection, we compliment each other very well and I have no desire to be apart from her now or in the future. Also, she is a wildcat in the bedroom, one should never undersell that attribute.

Love her because you love her, marry her for the money!!
you are something else...just never know whats coming out of your mouth.....lol

Last edited:
Love her because you love her, marry her for the money!!

I read that to the lady a little bit ago and she said "Hell yeah, let's do it! The courthouse and the banks are open tomorrow!". Now she keeps teasing me "Deluxe wife, includes free guns and a second Challenger!" and "What will take to get you into a wedding ring? $100,000? $250,000? Every man has his price!"

I read that to the lady a little bit ago and she said "Hell yeah, let's do it! The courthouse and the banks are open tomorrow!". Now she keeps teasing me "Deluxe wife, includes free guns and a second Challenger!" and "What will take to get you into a wedding ring? $100,000? $250,000? Every man has his price!"
GO FOR IT!!

Pretty sure you got it already!!
i think THEY got EVERYTHING ...the heart and mind first and everything else followed along.

Now we just have to set a date! 🤔
I think we need to let them just live like they are right now and get adjusted....you and i can call a board meeting after first of year...say january 15th and we see how it is then...if thats ok with you.

I think we need to let them just live like they are right now and get adjusted....you and i can call a board meeting after first of year...say january 15th and we see how it is then...if thats ok with you.
Nope!! He needs to get married BEFORE she buys a house!! No time to wait Elkie, we have a wedding to plan!

Nope!! He needs to get married BEFORE she buys a house!! No time to wait Elkie, we have a wedding to plan!
we may need a board meeting next week and have a vote and maybe get and outside arbitration if we cant get a solid vote.

Latest posts

Back