This or That - A forum game

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a tough one. Smoked ribs are more than just a chunk of meat on the bone. They're an afternoon of smoky enjoyment. Porky's way of saying "slow down, smell the cherry wood." But a grilled ribeye on the other hand--that crunchy exterior with those artistic grill marks and the tender interior. I don't think I could say one over the other.

Animal fat--bacon grease to fry eggs and potatoes in, schmaltz to smear on rye toast, tallow to fry french fries in.

Bed bugs in hotels.(not me, just sayin’)
Scary people in campgrounds. Yes, there are.
Camper vans are better.
But that's too easy LOL,

I would pick tent, did it many times for weeks at a time ( but with the yukon packed to the top ) . We have air mattresses, good sleeping bags , pillows and all the nice camping gear you want

I have always absolutely hated the idea of sleeping in beds lots of other potentially nasty people have slept in. I would rather be in a tent. Then there is the bedbug thing, and dirty carpets . I somehow am more comfortable outdoors with just ground, than dirty carpets

Oh and soap for showers

Bed bugs in hotels.(not me, just sayin’)
Scary people in campgrounds. Yes, there are.
Camper vans are better.
scary people in campgrounds? Where have you camped? I have come across more scary people in hotels definitely. I knew someone who got shot in a motel in SC, drug deal gone wrong and they got the wrong room and shot it up killed him dead

scary people in campgrounds? Where have you camped? I have come across more scary people in hotels definitely. I knew someone who got shot in a motel in SC, drug deal gone wrong and they got the wrong room and shot it up killed him dead
Being a lone female and my daughter, in a state park campground in Texas. Okay let’s say creepy potentially scary. If there had been one adult guy with us it may have been different.

Being a lone female and my daughter, in a state park campground in Texas. Okay let’s say creepy potentially scary. If there had been one adult guy with us it may have been different.
trying to think of where we have camped in Texas. Only one I can think of is Guadalope ( high point of Texas) and it was perfectly fine. I would have felt safe there by myself. I think the only questionable State park we have been to was in NJ. It was ghetto even far away closer to PA border than any city

no wait LOL, forgot about Ocala....there, you don't go unarmed, ever

i live in the bush , why would I want to camp, and prolly body wash, just to be different

Latest posts

Back