Top 7 Weird Dreams and What Do They Mean

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it a grenade launcher?
Was it a …I don’t know what it was because I have never handled one before. This woke me up. I dreamt things were not normal. Shh, we already know I’m not. I crouched down, inside a house, put it to my shoulder, and accidentally fired it out across the street and into the house across the way. It made a noise that sounded like a “shoop” then a hard stop. Then kaboom. I love my neighbors. I haven’t watched anything violent or war-related lately, I’ve never dreamt anything like this ever. After I fired it, same thing came from 3 or 4 other directions to same target. I got up, stunned at my actions and began to contemplate the consequences. Woke up.
Hi, how ya doing’? I’m usually the dream interpreter. So who is Joseph this time? (Pharaoh’s dream interpreter). I never remember my dreams unless it is significant. And I’m hearing a great horned owl right now which a friend told me is associated with death by some tribes.
I was in a bad mood last night but got right with the Lord before I went to sleep.

Most of my dreams are vivid and detailed. I never have nightmares but some dreams leave me feeling odd the whole next day.

In dreams I sort of glide or skate a little off the ground and when going down stairs I just point my toes down and slide down the stairs. Sometimes in the dream I think "Oh. Good. I can do this here" as if it's some other place.

The closest thing I have to a nightmare is dreaming I am teaching and the classroom is oddly shaped and I can't see all the kids at once and the students are all ages from Kindergarten to teenagers. There are at least 30 kids in the class and it is chaotic. I usually find a way to organize the chaos.

Patchouli:

"I got up, stunned at my actions and began to contemplate the consequences. Woke up."

You are changing your mind about something now and feel confident it is the right decision. You are thinking on your own now.

This is the subconscious message you are trying to tell yourself.

It's funny that you posted this today b/c I had a weird dream last night too and it's been a while since I've had one to remember.

I was cleaning out the camper. It was a mess with food crumbs on the living room bed (in a much larger camper than we have), food left on the table, and blankets thrown all over. I'd never leave my camper in such a mess in real life. Anyways, I was in the process of cleaning it up when hubby's aunt and uncle came over to visit. I kept at the cleaning since I wanted to avoid them and pretend I didn't know they were there. LOL! Yes, that is something I would try to do - Ha.

Anyways, my dream then went to my house where I grew up and I was running a garage sale. I was in the process of moving a bunch of huge briefcase sized black ink cartridges and I got black ink all over my hands and touched my face and mouth and black ink was everywhere. I was in the process of trying to clean it off when there was an announcement on the radio that everyone should go home and find cover as we were under the threat of an imminent attack. One kid came up to me with a fire engine truck and another toy and said he would come back and pay for them if I allowed to take them today. I told him to take them and don't worry about paying for it. Everyone left in a hurry. The announcement didn't phase me a bit. I just knew it was a false flag of some sort and I continued to try to get cleaned up. 🤔

Angie: Help me out here.
Is it correct to say you cannot say "god **** it"? (be honest on this one)

. . . . Just yes or no on all these questions.
.. . . I (and you) need to make sure it is you I see.

Are you a small boned person?
Are you a post-it note type?
Is the clock on your side of the bed?
Clean freak?

Last edited:

Clean freak?
:popcorn:

Correct - I do not use the Lords name in vain. If it should slip out (very rare), I apologize profusely on the spot to the Lord b/c I used to be able to swear like that in my earlier years without realizing what I was doing. However, I can let the F word fly (along with some others) and I will say damn it on occasion.....

No
Post it notes sometimes, but mostly scrap notes b/c I am frugal. So, yes, I use reminder notes ALL the time and have a scrap note basket with pens by the phone that is readily available.

No
Clean freak?
I can't really do a yes or no on this one.

So, not entirely, but I do not like an abundance of clutter and I do not leave food out. When the clutter starts getting bad, I get frustrated b/c I know I'm losing control of it. When that happens, I take some time and start getting things put away. As far as there never being dust or spotless floors....then no. I clean when I have to, but not every day.

I think I might know the reasoning to part of my dream, but I'm am curious as to your analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a perfectionist by personality. You were born that way.
Some people see systems, ideas; the forest.
You see things, you are an organizer of things. You see each tree.

You hate drama.

It drives you nuts seeing false flags; makes you nervous and upset.
You prefer to remain in this current world as it changes.
You are more at peace focusing on the things around you as
others focus on the rapidly changing world around us now ever changing.

You would prefer to just close your eyes until it is all over; to remain at peace.

That is perfectly O K. Do it.

P. S. Angie, you are so perfect, I wish you could see how perfect you really are someday.

Was it a grenade launcher?
Was it a …I don’t know what it was because I have never handled one before. This woke me up. I dreamt things were not normal. Shh, we already know I’m not. I crouched down, inside a house, put it to my shoulder, and accidentally fired it out across the street and into the house across the way. It made a noise that sounded like a “shoop” then a hard stop. Then kaboom. I love my neighbors. I haven’t watched anything violent or war-related lately, I’ve never dreamt anything like this ever. After I fired it, same thing came from 3 or 4 other directions to same target. I got up, stunned at my actions and began to contemplate the consequences. Woke up.
Hi, how ya doing’? I’m usually the dream interpreter. So who is Joseph this time? (Pharaoh’s dream interpreter). I never remember my dreams unless it is significant. And I’m hearing a great horned owl right now which a friend told me is associated with death by some tribes.
I was in a bad mood last night but got right with the Lord before I went to sleep.
Owls during the day (in daylight) are the omen associated w/ bad luck or death depending upon which tribe/belief. If it was still dark or mostly dark, they are considered a protector.
As far as the launch on the neighbors, I will see what I can find in my dream book when I return home. In the meantime, remember there are many dreams of opposite and it might mean that you and others will want to help those folks. Will see what I can find.

Most of my dreams are vivid and detailed. I never have nightmares but some dreams leave me feeling odd the whole next day.

In dreams I sort of glide or skate a little off the ground and when going down stairs I just point my toes down and slide down the stairs. Sometimes in the dream I think "Oh. Good. I can do this here" as if it's some other place.

The closest thing I have to a nightmare is dreaming I am teaching and the classroom is oddly shaped and I can't see all the kids at once and the students are all ages from Kindergarten to teenagers. There are at least 30 kids in the class and it is chaotic. I usually find a way to organize the chaos.
You’ve reminded my of dreams I’ve had of floating on my steps to the point of being weightless…. and saying to myself “I can’t let others know… this ain’t right” but then the truth comes out and it’s alright.

Makes really makes me say WTHeck is when I have a totally irrelevant dream to my daily life, and then something happens that make me say “I dreamed about that”!

My most unsettling dreams have been of brothers fighting brothers, to the point of death.

They’ve come rarely, and to say unsettling is a huge understatement. When it’s happened I literally woke up sick to my stomach.

I don’t recommend having such dreams.

Not bad Mr. Costa....not bad at all. You hit the target pretty darned close with the limited information that you had.

You are a perfectionist by personality. You were born that way.
Yes. Sometimes it's a PIA, just ask hubby. LOL!

Some people see systems, ideas; the forest.
You see things, you are an organizer of things. You see each tree.
Yes. I can also see the big picture, but you are correct in that I zero in on things closer than I probably shoud.

You hate drama.
YES! The job of a lawyer would have probably fit me perfectly but I would have been a frazzled mess inside b/c of the drama of it all. So, nursing and later book keeping was where I could shine without the drama.

That said, I won't shy away from drama if there is a good reason for it. I'm embattled in a fight right now that I could easily walk away from but I'm staying with it b/c I want to see justice done. My mom said my 'fairness' nature has been with me my whole life. I've made some enemies over it, but I believe I've gained respect from the folks who see what I'm trying to do. However, most of the people (who it will positively affect) have no idea the turmoil is even going on. Nuff said on that....

It drives you nuts seeing false flags; makes you nervous and upset.
More like angry.....but close enough.

You prefer to remain in this current world as it changes.
Hopefully for the better. I do think it is an incredible time to be alive.

You are more at peace focusing on the things around you as
others focus on the rapidly changing world around us now ever changing.
For sure. I like to focus my energies on things I can change. I also like to walk the property to unburden my mind and soul. However, I do see the world around us and it's not good. At the same time, I also see nuggets of positive change as well. We will know in a very short time if it's going to continue down an evil path or make a drastic change for good. I'm praying and we'll see......

You would prefer to just close your eyes until it is all over; to remain at peace.
Well, I do like to sleep. LOL! But I can't tune it all out. I'm a fighter and I have to do something, regardless if I want to or not.

P. S. Angie, you are so perfect, I wish you could see how perfect you really are someday.
Awwww.....that's so sweet. I await the day the Lord might say that to me some day. I wish I could agree with you, but I don't see it and neither does anyone who knows me. I am flawed. Perfection is typically my goal but I fall short. Still, I think HE put me here to make a difference. I'm trying to do just that and am hoping that my best is good enough.

Thanks Jim. Your post was very uplifting and sweet. I needed to hear it today as this fighter is feeling the pain from some recent battle wounds.:huggs:

Have you ever seen a skit in which a man drops his hat on the ground and goes to pick it up?
When he steps closer to it, he kicks it away. He walks closer and accidentley kicks it away again.

That is you. Every thing about you is perfect but you won't allow yourself to see it.
You only see imperfections and not the total you. You can't see how beautiful you are, both inside and out.

My hope is that someday you see yourself, minus a couple of minor imperfections,
the way the rest of the world sees you - total perfection. You deserve that.

Best of luck to you Angie. JIm

Last edited:
We will know in a very short time if it's going to continue down an evil path or make a drastic change for good. I'm praying and we'll see......
You will see it sooner than you think. It has already happened (drastic change for good).

We are watching humanity evolve into a higher species. You are part of that.

Last edited:
@Patchouli will just post what I found though it sounds like JC might be more interpretive.
IMG_7363.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7369.jpeg
    IMG_7369.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
You will see it sooner than you think. It has already happened (drastic change for good).

We are watching humanity evolve into a higher species. You are part of that.
we are watching a small fraction of humanity evolve into a higher species the rest not so much, if the front runners keep getting dragged down by the efluent the split will be dramatic.

@LadyLocust It's like visiting with a palm reader.
I have no quarrel with these neighbors at all, they are super awesome, good people. So, it wasn't them I was having the issue with, might be something else that I am not comfortable with discussing because of ...yadda yadda yah. Definitely not trying to impress them unless it is for them to know my exhaust is fixed. LOL
The part where other explosives came in from other directions at the "target" I found alarming. Been reading too much d_marsh. ha. haha. his latest book. just kidding.
Decisions made, yes. Carried out. Working on it.

@LadyLocust It's like visiting with a palm reader.
I have no quarrel with these neighbors at all, they are super awesome, good people. So, it wasn't them I was having the issue with, might be something else that I am not comfortable with discussing because of ...yadda yadda yah. Definitely not trying to impress them unless it is for them to know my exhaust is fixed. LOL
The part where other explosives came in from other directions at the "target" I found alarming. Been reading too much d_marsh. ha. haha. his latest book. just kidding.
Decisions made, yes. Carried out. Working on it.
Oh, I didn't look up target 🤓

OK, old thread but here's my strange dreams.

When I was young I smoked for about 4 years. I quit when my appendix burst at Catalina Is and I ended up in the hospital with sepsis and at my mom's house for a month recovering. Nobody would give me cigarettes. So I was forced to go cold turkey. When I went back to the island I never smoked again. I was on the Harbor Patrol and a rescue diver. As a smoker I burned a scuba tank in about 20 min at 30 ft. After quitting by the end of summer I was getting 40 min to a tank, and I did a free dive on one breath down 60ft to pick up a spear a friend dropped.

Anyway, for nearly TWENTY YEARS afterward, into my 40's, I had recurring dreams where I would be smoking. So vivid that I'd wake up and reach for the cigarette pack and lighter on my nightstand - then realize they weren't there. I'd have to remind myself, "Wait, you don't smoke, you haven't smoked in fifteen years."

The tobacco addiction is that strong. In the beginning it was constant, almost nightly, over time they reduced to very occasional, and haven't had one in 30 years, but man that was weird.

As an aside, I am a bladder cancer survivor (nearly 6 years woot-woot!) the only thing we can attribute it to was my smoking from when I was about 17-21.

Last edited:
The night before last I dreamt I was standing there yelling, "He is Risen!". I even woke up saying it.
Saturday Night, were You Right...?!?

Havasu: I counted 29 posts on page 3, but my parents let me skip the first grade.

What I noticed is this thread had about 20 - 25 posts made
between Friday AM (7/12/24) and Sunday PM (7/14/24) that are missing.
Those days show NO postings at all.
The missing block should be between posting 82 and 83.

As a programmer that appears quite unusual.
I can't imagine the software doing that.

[As a child I was diagnosed with a brain eating amoeba
but the doctor said it starved to death.
Perhaps he's back?]

Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back