very bad hair day for me..worse for my mom

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she simply failed to get enough oxygen,like she needed..they gave her something through a IV..now we're back home..i turned the oxygen level on the oxygen concentrator up to 4LTR..in hope that does the trick..

Have they said why she isn't taking up enough oxygen? There has to be a reason, once you know then you can work towards a resolution. It can't be easy whenyou have no diagnosis.

the iv was to rehydrate her..on account she was dehydrated enough,from not drinking enough water and all here at home,to stay hydrated.as for as the oxygen goes.they didn't say why,to her not getting enough oxygen yesterday.but im thinking that the oxygen concentrator,simply wasn't turned up high enough..pluss she was up and about doing a lil bit here n there.in which all that added up to yesterday's incident..

What else is or could be a factor? How old is she, is she overweight, does she smoke, diabetic, heart disease, etc?

A lil up date.she diffently have a issue with her heart .but their making sure of what the issue.is.i forget what it's called.but their running in through a vein.starting at her wrist up to her heart.to see if there's any blockages or not.on account the could be the issue.if not the primary issue.so I'm thinking that it still could go either way.when it comes to her getting a pace maker or not.

The issue is'2 arterys one is 75% blocked.the other is 95% blocked.she will be transported to a houston hospital in the morning.for open heart surgery there.

A friend's dad is looking at a quadruple bypass. I hate it for them both. You and your mom are both in my prayers, bud.

Ditto, thinking of you both. On the good side, at least you know what the problem is now and you can plan accordingly. Hope everything goes well and your mum makes a speedy recovery.

I wish the best for the both of you Jim. It's scary stuff to deal with, but like Sally said, at least know you know what's wrong and can try to do something about it.

I got a phone call around 4:50 this morning.it looks like she may of taken a turn for the worst.I'm at the hospital waiting to find out. Exactly in what way

Prayers are with her and your family.

Me too Jim, I hope the best for you all.

It looks like my mom had a heart attack,when i got that phone call.and that we're all furtant that she was already in the hospital.on acount.it like,that she wouldn't of survived it.if she was at home.now we're at the hospital in Houston.and she's in the operation room..it'll be a while before we know more.

It looks like my mom had a heart attack,when i got that phone call.and that we're all furtant that she was already in the hospital.on acount.it like,that she wouldn't of survived it.if she was at home.now we're at the hospital in Houston.and she's in the operation room..it'll be a while before we know more.

Glad she was there too!

Keeping y'all in my prayers!

Lots of good heart doctors in Houston. That where dad had his surgery. Is she at Methodist 3rd floor?

Well.i got to see her.she's doing all the good.and diffently looks better.and more color to her.my main concern.was the surgery.on account i figured she had less then 50% chance.but she's pulled through.

Great! Fantastic news! Hope she recovers quickly.

So glad to hear! You can now breath a little easier knowing she is doing good and on the mend.

That's great news, Jim. Glad she's fighting. Best wishes to you both.

Keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it for the both of you Jim.

Latest posts

Back