very bad hair day for me..worse for my mom

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i normally go visit once a week.in which thats every sunday..but yet,i took the time find out that i can take the dogs for a visit,this last sunday..well i borrowed 2 pet carriers yesterday..and im gonna go for a visit today,and take the dogs with me..mom will love that so much..

0604171902.jpg

i normally go visit once a week.in which thats every sunday..but yet,i took the time find out that i can take the dogs for a visit,this last sunday..well i borrowed 2 pet carriers yesterday..and im gonna go for a visit today,and take the dogs with me..mom will love that so much..

View attachment 7349

Hospitals are getting pretty relaxed on allowing pets in the rooms and I think it's a good thing! I don't fear germs from animals as I do from humans, especially medical staff going from sick patient to sick patient to sick patient. Besides, putting a smile on someones face in an hostile environment (yes, hospitals are an hostile environment) far outweighs the g'damn rules!

mom finally got to outside for the first time yesterday..we didn't stay outside very long,due to a very low immune system,and all..but yet.i believe that it did her a world of good..
View attachment 7380
I'm really glad to hear that Jim. It might be a little step, but at least it's in the right direction!

well.i have bad news..my mom passed away yesterday morning..i've already started getting thing in order here at the house. pluss. i've contacted the health care provider and a couple of others,about it..i've informed the landlords about it.among other things..

Jim, I'm sorry to hear that. She is in a better place now and no longer suffering.

I went through a very similar thing a few years ago. I'm thinking about you.

well.i have bad news..my mom passed away yesterday morning..i've already started getting thing in order here at the house. pluss. i've contacted the health care provider and a couple of others,about it..i've informed the landlords about it.among other things..
Jim real sorry for your loss, our prayers and thoughts are with you and yours in your time of loss.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My deepest condolences, Jim. Your mum made a brave fight of it and I'm so sorry for your loss.

i don't like going about this way..but i find the need to..the debts are piling up.in which,that puts me into some serious need here..so if anyone can.please help out,if you can..on account.i simply don't have the money to pay anything my self..and family can help out,only so much..

Well.im all but moved out of that rent house.next trip out there should do it.on the move.and like other famliys.we're having our issues among us.i have 3 brothers.in which im one step short of disowning my 2 oldest brothers. On account their being that sorry and low down.

Well.im all but moved out of that rent house.next trip out there should do it.on the move.and like other famliys.we're having our issues among us.i have 3 brothers.in which im one step short of disowning my 2 oldest brothers. On account their being that sorry and low down.
We all have those low down family members... that’s why the world is full of low down people....we all contribute a couple from our families

I think we all have at least one or two family members we would like to disown. . . Shane how they tend to turn out so different coming from the same family, but they do. Hang in there.

Are you getting along with the new neighbors? It's hard moving to a new place. . . Hopefully you and both pups can adjust well.

Latest posts

Back