Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, four hours later..... The COLD FRONT!!!😮 Stupid north winds, dropped 14°, 😰😰😰😰
Wool Blanket, warm Coffee, and a shot of spiced rum with a plop of vanilla ice cream in it. the doctor recommends one an hour until you no longer care. LOL

Right about freezing. The sun shone through the clouds for a quick minute. Supposed to be up to 42* today, but we'll see.
I'm glad to see that you're keeping the freezing fog over there. We had a little snow this morning and now the sun is shinning bright. The sun is on the solar panels and we're making electricity today.

It lashed rain most of the night, and very high winds- I can't remember the last time we had a still day. Went to pick up milk and bits, and the sun shone for ten mins in a blue sky, but its overcast again now. Drove through a few floods to get to town, but they will drain quickly if it stays dry tonight. Although I did hear we were due for more.

8:30 this morning it was 40degrees with 80% humidity. Sun came out this afternoon, made it up to 48.

20231230_084855.jpg

8:30 this morning it was 40degrees with 80% humidity. Sun came out this afternoon, made it up to 48.

View attachment 122061
You can see the stairstep up on the barometer history that made the sun come out. :D
That's the reason the sun icon forecast is lit up, above center.

Last edited:
It was a balmy 33 degs this morning and rain. Since the ground is frozen it all turned to ice. Very dangerous walking around here. Eventually we'll get winter.
We were up the mountain today and less snow than a couple weeks ago when we got our tree 🌲. Almanac says mid-January is when the snow will start.

Latest posts

Back