Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does She have a Nice Garden also :

1720716201776.png

Wonderful day today ...59f and cloudy
It rains on and off ...and a good steady breeze 14mph
Finally!!! :woo hoo:
78f and breezy at 1pm.....no humidity and breeze blowing up our shorts !

WOW, you got really close to LadyLocust's toes!! Hope she didn't kick you!! (heard she kicks like a mule)!!😃
and stinky feet too...peee ewww !

WOW, you got really close to LadyLocust's toes!! Hope she didn't kick you!! (heard she kicks like a mule)!!😃
Used the ISS, kept Me Distance...!!! 🛸🧑‍🚀

A little earlier it was a Cool 65f, heading to 90f by Noon and then a possibility of hitting 98f by early evening...!!! 😤🤒

Peak "summer" is over or nearly over for here. Not likely to have many more 80+ degree days. It was a very-very short peak summer here this year.

81 in the kitchen. Ima heading down to purchase another fan or two and maybe a small window unit. 😓 Would you like to come along? At least I have AC in the car now.
At least 93 outside.
@LadyLocust i am a 🦂
I see more clouds your direction! Hopefully they keep your temp down!! If you go to Walmart take pictures....a hot Saturday afternoon brings out the scantily clothed loonies!!

81 in the kitchen. Ima heading down to purchase another fan or two and maybe a small window unit. 😓 Would you like to come along? At least I have AC in the car now.
At least 93 outside.
@LadyLocust i am a 🦂
and people laugh when i post all the time about the value of simple cheap box fans...yes plural.....they also laugh when i tell them about value of a 12 volt fan with oscillating feature!

Latest posts

Back