• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this :

snapshot.jpg

Supposed to be 107* by this afternoon. 9AM & 84* at the moment.
@Pearl You need to put a leash on your weather. It's not appreciated here.
I can't believe those Texans (@Pearl) are shipping Beryl all the way to Michigan! :oops:
Weather-2.jpg

Dani, sorry about the baby goat, that's sad
Hope everyone else is ok in the storm

Wished we would get some of the rain but the rain always just goes around us. It rains in NC, it rains in WV, it rains in KY, but NO rain in Virginia
this is the driest year we have had since we moved here I think
So it is just hot and humid out
Thanks. Losing that baby was kinda tough cause I lost his grandma, which was my "Baby" earlier this year. His Momma, Heidi when born was breached. After she got pulled, I spent the entire night out underneathe the pine tree with my Sissy that decided to give birth there. Sissy didn't show up at dinner time, so I knew to go look. Sissy was actually my first bottle fed baby.

@Pearl I picked up my car this morning, noticed the sign in front of the repair shop. Didn't take a photo. Maybe you've seen it too.
YOU GOT A HOT WIFE???
I forget what else it said...something like we'll fix her AC. I thought it was funny. No, I didn't think it was sexist.
Nice weather, not wearing tight jeans today, just regular jeans, 80°.

I was filling the truck with gas earlier and noticed the clouds. They do funky things near hurricanes. Upper level winds/clouds were moving sw to ne. Mid level clouds were moving ese to wnw. Surface winds, gusting to 20mph, were north to south. 🤪

Mostly cloudy today, breezy, few drops of rain. Temps in the upper 80’s… more expected tomorrow.

I was filling the truck with gas earlier and noticed the clouds. They do funky things near hurricanes. Upper level winds/clouds were moving sw to ne. Mid level clouds were moving ese to wnw. Surface winds, gusting to 20mph, were north to south. 🤪

Mostly cloudy today, breezy, few drops of rain. Temps in the upper 80’s… more expected tomorrow.
Sorry, you missed it.:(
@Pearl has fast shipping! :thumbs:
It's already arrived in Michigan! :woo hoo:
Screenshot_20240709-233036_kindlephoto-611414760.png

@Pearl I picked up my car this morning, noticed the sign in front of the repair shop. Didn't take a photo. Maybe you've seen it too.
YOU GOT A HOT WIFE???
I forget what else it said...something like we'll fix her AC. I thought it was funny. No, I didn't think it was sexist.
Nice weather, not wearing tight jeans today, just regular jeans, 80°.
They should have Mentioned about the inside of the Cars Heating Up as Some Folks just don't get it... Saw another rolling banner on the bottom of the news screen, "toddler left in closed vehicle..."...!!! Meanwhile according to the same news feed, Still 1.7 mil in Houston Area w/o Power...!! :mad: n:mad:

We get a short reprieve. Storms have blown through and it is a gorgeous day. Sunny with temps in the low 80's. Supposed to get hot again end of week, but enjoy it while you can.

Latest posts

Back