Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were some storms around yesterday, not right here! Ft. Worth got a good storm. Chances everyday through the weekend!! 90's but humid!
Yes it was a little stormy here after I got off work, right before I took that photo. Very little rain, but that’s okay.
74 here last hour, love that.

Just walked in the Front Door and spied 94' f on the Thermo on the Outside Wall...

There were some storms around yesterday, not right here! Ft. Worth got a good storm. Chances everyday through the weekend!! 90's but humid!
I think you messed up and shipped one to us by mistake.
We got ourselves a big one!
76354-151b90dd9136ad1e6bf6ca687dc37b7c.gif

Bad CTG lightning, right on top of us. :oops:
2.05" in less than an hour, and still going!
(Grand total later, after it ends.)
End if = 2.51".

Last edited:
We got ourselves a big one! View attachment 160779
Bad CTG lightning, right on top of us. :oops:
2.05" in less than an hour, and still going!
(Grand total later, after it ends.)
End if = 2.51".
DW loves to have fresh rainwater to water the plants, instead of tapwater...
She's got herself a BUNCH now!! :woo hoo:
IMG_20240828_165841.jpg

94f and hotter that crapola...its totally unstable too....thunder heads building in the sky...its one of them days sun extra hot to as handrail will scorch you grabbing it.

Overcast, calm, muggy all day Thursday.. Late afternoon thunderstorm came through.. Heavy rain for about an hour.. Bad winds with trees down and power out for about 4 hours.. Heavy winds seem to have come right up the river taking down several trees around this building.. They closed the midway again today at the state fair and had people hunker down in safe areas.. Some reports of 2 or so more inches of rain.. My emergency battery lantern and pocket flashlight were very handy.. Temps 65-55F today..

Super beautiful day. High was around 80-82. Sunny all day and it's 73 right now at 20:08. Was going to go shoot but the day was so beautiful that Mrs. Quark and I went for a ride. Took the Pintler Scenic Loop also known as the Pintler Veterans' Memorial Scenic Highway, Montana State Highway 1 in case anybody wants to know. Went from the Anaconda side as we hadn't done that before.

Back