Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 12 hours :

1727149094102.png

Moving fast :

1727184787634.png

Last edited:
1727216224861.png

Not looking Good in these Old Eyes...!!! 🌪️🌬️💨🌊🌧️⛈️⚡

Had some severe weather north of us around 6-7pm. Tornado touched down briefly on the Tn/Va border east of Knoxville. No confirmed casualties at this point.
Expecting 4-7" of rain between tomorrow and Friday evening, mostly from Helene coming up out of the gulf. Her track will vary amounts a lot. We really need the rain, but 7" over 3 days will cause some flooding in low lying areas.

Temp in the 90's the last 3 days. Breezy today, made working outside tolerable. Yesterday was brutal...

Started raining lightly about an hour ago. Saw an amazing lighting display, lasted about 20min, continuous thunder.

Just waiting for the hurricane... Hope I don't lose anymore trees, tired of cleaning up the mess.

Looking at an evacuation map, I can’t imagine losing all of my possessions because of a hurricane. Where do people go? How do they get out? Florida is unreal. Too many people. @rice paddy daddy hope you are ready.
We just head to a big hotel to the north.
You just secure everything around the house, put the cats in carriers, follow the signs, and listen to the radio.

Latest posts

Back