What are you drinking?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fortunate to have amazing well water..it tastes awesome and doesn't stink like my friends down below me a few miles..
I think I might have a natural spring that feeds my well and part of the field that my well is in. The area around and above my well is the last to dry out. I know over the hill a natural spring actually flows out of the ground ..not a hot spring tho..but still..
Otherwise I like my juice orange n cranberry..I love a good real lemonade or ice tea with lemonade.
I do love my wine or a nice cold brew but I've decided to stop all alcohol a few weeks back. I don't need it..even tho I like gettin a nice Lil buzz..it doesn't agree with my innerds anymore, makes it harder for me to focas on relaxing my mind if I'm ditzy and it does screws up my sleep.
So off to find a new bad habit that isn't as hard on me n stick to my juice..
I love great tasting well and spring water. We have the best tasting well water there is. It comes up through 650 feet of solid basalt. Heard a geologist say that it takes 20,000 years for the snow melt to reach our aquifer. We have springs in the area too, but they slow to a trickle this time of year.

I love great tasting well and spring water. We have the best tasting well water there is. It comes up through 650 feet of solid basalt. Heard a geologist say that it takes 20,000 years for the snow melt to reach our aquifer. We have springs in the area too, but they slow to a trickle this time of year.
We too have great tasting well water! Full of minerals and electrolytes!!

This is my coffee mud.
It is Burberry, turmeric, black pepper, chaga mushroom, cardamon, cinnamon, cloves n ginger oh n a tad of hot choco..
I put a about half a spoonful in my coffee. It is super good for blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammation

Attachments

• 20240830_120902.jpg
    20240830_120902.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Homemade ...Double, Double...
1 cup instant coffee
1 cup powdered coffee creamer
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup Splenda
Mix well.. Use a rounded or heaping tea spoon depending on the size of your mug of hot water..
-- --
Along with this, on occasion I drink tea.. Mostly Tetley or Red Rose I got to like while in the far north.. Can't find Red Rose here so far.. I drink a lot of ice tea.. NOT sweet tea..

Two tea bags in a 2 liter refrigerator pitcher of hot water.. Let sit on the counter to cool and steep 1-2 hours, put in fridge.. Use 2 containers so you always have one refrigerator cold at all times..

Ok @Weedygarden

Here is the measurements I use for my coffee mud..it's actually a Chai tea /golden milk kinda recipe but now I add Burberry to it..
I just dumped it in..probably a cupish at least..actually probably more..
I probably will add more chaga mushroom and a mushroom blend they have at the herb store.
Mushrooms are fantastic 👌 to add for health bennies..

Attachments

• 20240831_113740.jpg
    20240831_113740.jpg
    996.3 KB · Views: 0
Ok @Weedygarden

Here is the measurements I use for my coffee mud..it's actually a Chai tea /golden milk kinda recipe but now I add Burberry to it..
I probably will add more chaga mushroom and a mushroom blend they have at the herb store.
Thank you!

Ok @Weedygarden

I just typed out the recipe so I am looking out this recipe more closely. I saw 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk on the written recipe. In this post you say you dumped it in a cupish or more. A cupish of milk?

I just typed out the recipe so I am looking out this recipe more closely. I saw 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk on the written recipe. In this post you say you dumped it in a cupish or more. A cupish of milk?
The receipe is for Chai tea..so if you want to do a Chai tea..you can warm up some milk..
But the dry blend I put in my coffee..

Latest posts

Back