What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1716870537337.png

Grilled up some extra Kirkland jumbo dogs yesterday so today I could thaw out some coney dog sauce, chop up some onions and have a few chili dogs for dinner along side some apple slices and baby carrots. My bed buddy is working evenings so I don't have to be kissable. Oh who am I kidding, I am always kissable.

Of course I will be having my one sparkling beverage of the day, which happens to be an orange soda today.

Grilled up some extra Kirkland jumbo dogs yesterday so today I could thaw out some coney dog sauce, chop up some onions and have a few chili dogs for dinner along side some apple slices and baby carrots. My bed buddy is working evenings so I don't have to be kissable. Oh who am I kidding, I am always kissable.

Of course I will be having my one sparkling beverage of the day, which happens to be an orange soda today.
I shall have to ask the Costco Huntress to look for Kirkland Jumbo dogs. Lori has a higher degree of dealing with "people" than I do.

I shall have to ask the Costco Huntress to look for Kirkland Jumbo dogs. Lori has a higher degree of dealing with "people" than I do.

Understood. I do the same for the same reason.

They are called Kirkland Signature Beef Dinner Franks "1/4-Pount Plus". Only decent size dogs I can find without corn syrup that taste good.

Broke down and had Zaxbys chicken strip meal.

It is better than most fast food, BUT I haven't eaten at a Zaxby's since the did away with the Cajun Blackened Chicken filet. they used to be $1.75 for the filet and I would buy 8 filets take them to the house and build custom sandwiches around them with a little red pepper, home grown tomatoes, a little lettuce, Pepper Jack cheese, Butter toasted bread and real egg mayo.

exactly same as last night, except cold this time. ground beef chunks ,cause thats how it end up when you put it in the pan frozen, plans fail no plan no fail. tomato sauce, kirkland stir fry vegies, and a few spices. oh yeah dehydrated onion flakes .

Bean, tomato, and cheese burritos.

Beginning the search for the right skillet to make stir-fry and quality olive and coconut oil
and a good vegetable peeler. I can live on noodles and veggies.

Bean, tomato, and cheese burritos.

Beginning the search for the right skillet to make stir-fry and quality olive and coconut oil
and a good vegetable peeler. I can live on noodles and veggies.
Be careful of beans when dealing with gout, beans are very high in protein! Though they are better than meat protein for gout!

Gonna throw some drums and flats on the kettle then toss them with franks red hot, butter and cayenne pepper flakes. Of course wings require celery and chunky blue cheese dressing. Today's beverage will be an ice cold Sun Drop.

Hot wings and blue cheese: good for the mouth and good for the gut but won't feel so good when it reaches the butt. ;)

Stopped at a food truck, which was really a food trailer, and got a 3 pack of pork carnitas with onions and cilantro, a churro and a bottle of Coca-Cola. The people in the food track started praying as soon as I placed my order. Apparently they thank god for every customer. Never had that happen before.

Latest posts

Back