What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to go get Chinese food, but I was making a batch of Bruschetta, and cracked open a bottle of Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey.

Therefore I cannot drive to go get it.

Gawd only knows what I'll eat.

IMG_7632.JPG

Last night I ended up having a pizza with the thinnest crust I have ever seen. It had "pinched sausage", a term that made me uncomfortable, chunks of garlic, spinach, halved cherry tomatoes, onions and mozzarella. I also had root beer but some kind of special brew root beer.

Stopped on the way to the compound and picked up a few groceries, decided to make a taco salad. Shredded romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, shredded cheddar, black olives, seasoned ground beef, pinto beans, crushed Dorito chips, taco sauce, hot sauce and sour cream.

Tonight I am having a delicate puff pastry pressed into a metallic dish then filled with diced slow roasted poultry, gourmet vegetables and a savory thickened broth with a variety of seasonings with an additional puff pastry disc on top pinched at the edges. I believe the technical name is Banquet turkey pot pie. I just have to open the box and preheat the oven first. A dark sparkling soda pop will pair nicely with this meal.

Tonight I am having a delicate puff pastry pressed into a metallic dish then filled with diced slow roasted poultry, gourmet vegetables and a savory thickened broth with a variety of seasonings with an additional puff pastry disc on top pinched at the edges. I believe the technical name is Banquet turkey pot pie. I just have to open the box and preheat the oven first. A dark sparkling soda pop will pair nicely with this meal.
You had me going for a minute there

Back