What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just did make a mashed potato - onion - pink salmon pie
Now its in the oven
SAM_1601.JPG

I am not making quesadillas after all. The lady is ordering in smash-burgers and fries because she is not going to let me cook or buy every meal we make this weekend. I will probably have to flex a few time and wiggle my backside to keep her pampering me, but its worth it.

Stuffed Hot peppers … again !
Neighbor just brought 4 of his , over , in a baggie , still warm
Wife is stuffing her brother’s gift of homegrown little banana peppers.

Do I have a choice ? At least I have my deluxe Pasta Salad ( loaded with veggies)
My side dish.

I have Mexican goulash in the crockpot! 1 1/2lbs of cooked ground beef with a little taco seasoning, a can of Rotel, a can of diced green chilies, a can of Ranch Style Beans, diced peppers and onions. And I just added a little ditalinni pasta. It will be ready within the hour. Lunch and supper tonight! Also making cheesy garlic bread sticks out of canned pizza crust! Easy and good on a rare rainy day!

Benjamin Franklin once said, "Fail to plan, plan to fail", and I did just that. So I will be enjoying two containers of light Greek peach yogurt and a couple highly suspect beef sticks that do not seem to contain the level of moisture they should. I could also open a can of beef stew or an MRE, but I don't think I will. I do have a cold cherry 7up however.

Back