What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe I started the pup food at 10:50, and when I finished with that, I began dinner prep. (about 12:50)

Here it is, 3:40 in the afternoon, just finished prepping the steak, and chopping ingredients for the sauce. I put all the sauce ingredients in a blender, then cooked them in butter, added beef broth, added Sherry, then added heavy cream. All done. Tastes great. I did veer from the recipe, as I usually do, and added a few extra things.

All that's left is to cook the steaks and eat! I'm guessing that'll happen about 7pm.

I believe I started the pup food at 10:50, and when I finished with that, I began dinner prep. (about 12:50)

Here it is, 3:40 in the afternoon, just finished prepping the steak, and chopping ingredients for the sauce. I put all the sauce ingredients in a blender, then cooked them in butter, added beef broth, added Sherry, then added heavy cream. All done. Tastes great. I did veer from the recipe, as I usually do, and added a few extra things.

All that's left is to cook the steaks and eat! I'm guessing that'll happen about 7pm.

You are a real cook ! :)

Be careful on the train, Snappy. L.ook for some amish families to hang with. That's what our son does, and he travels by Amtrak often.
I'm on lower level going North, but will be upper level coming home so I will look. Few Amish here.

Latest posts

Back