What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did cook a bit this afternoon..ate some of it
now I sip 1 glass of Shiraz

1729207905257.png

1729207992571.png

Northern Italian style “ Greens and Beans”.
Escarole & Spinach
Onions n lil’ garlic in CHX. Broth
Cannellini Beans

Optional (Added chunks of potato, & slices of med. hot Ital. sausage).

I am grilling hot dogs, specifically 1/4lb Kirkland Beef Franks. They are huge and they are delicious. I have or will prepare a full line up of condiments: dill relish, sweet relish, chopped onions, sport peppers, celery salt, sliced tomatoes, stone ground mustard, no HFCS ketchup and pickled jalapenos. I will go Chicago style myself. Root Beer is chillin' right now.

I am grilling hot dogs, specifically 1/4lb Kirkland Beef Franks. They are huge and they are delicious. I have or will prepare a full line up of condiments: dill relish, sweet relish, chopped onions, sport peppers, celery salt, sliced tomatoes, stone ground mustard, no HFCS ketchup and pickled jalapenos. I will go Chicago style myself. Root Beer is chillin' right now.
Fries? Chips?

Fries? Chips?

Onion rings! But I cheated and bought frozen onion rings and zesty horseradish sauce. The lady has a double convection oven that makes stuff as crispy as a deep fryer if you mist it with avocado oil first. I suppose they are really just huge air fryers, or air fryers are just tiny convection ovens.

The lady is making dinner. And by making dinner I mean she took the leftover chicken tortilla soup and put it in the slow cooker. To be fair she also plans on making some "easy burritos" to go with it. Apparently easy burritos are mayocoba refried beans, shredded Mexican cheese, Spanish rice, and a few spoonful's of white queso in a tortilla that is then folded into a burrito, wrapped up in foil and baked for a few minutes. Coke Zero ready to consume with it.

Back