What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran the bushhog for several hours this afternoon. Finished the pasture by the hwy then started on the ‘high’ field. It wasn’t bad, only took an hr or so to finish it. Called it a day at that point. Will start on the main pasture, maybe tomorrow. Have other obligations then…

Found out tonight that the Native American festival starts tomorrow at the Moundville Archaeological Park. Carp! I have so much that I need to do… but I missed the festival last year. I really want to attend at least one day, tomorrow is out, maybe friday will work. Saturday will be the weekend crowd with kids, don’t need to fight a big crowd.

https://moundville.museums.ua.edu/
Looks like a great festival. I wish I could go.

No appts today. Been filling carts for three days straight. Time to get those cupboards painted. Dave the builder guy won't be back till next week, and he said he'd get all the new hardware put on for me. Screen porch is almost done, needing the door on. We have so many doors left here, some 100 yrs old. He's redoing a wooden screen door found in one of our outbuildings for the porch. I'll just repaint it.
So taking care of husband, animal chores, and keeping the pup busy today. Lots of laundry, cooking, and getting some paint on those old cupboards.

Latest posts

Back